7 | You mean the world to ME|

{A/N: 1 More day till my birthday! WOOT! Also it's 1:53 A.M and I'm just super bored.}

Alex's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. " W-where am I?" I said and then I sat up. I saw Eliza sleeping in a chair. I looked at the clock in the room.

3:27 A.M

Shit. I should be a little more quiet. I remember that two people were allowed to stay with the patient. I know two of my friends would stay ( at least I hope they would). Then someone comes through the door holding a cup of coffee. It was John. He looked as hot as he normally does, just with bags under his eyes.

" Oh my god. Alex? Are you really awake?"

"U-uh yeah. At least I think so." I chuckled.

He ran to my bed and hugged me. Tears were running down his face. I wiped them away. "Why are you crying?" I asked him. "I know your alive. Tbh I've been awake for a long time now!" He chuckled. " Thanks for staying here John." I said, smiling.

" As long as your ok, that's all that matters to me. You mean the world to me."

"John..." I started blushing. I never knew that he felt that way about me. Wow.

"Anyways, you should get some rest." John said, blushing, but trying to hide it.

"John I have slept for.....Come to think of it, how long have I been sleeping?"

"3 weeks." He said. " And how long were you awake for those three weeks?" I asked, smirking. John sighed " All three weeks.." "WHAT THE FUCK JOHN DON'T TELL ME TO GET SOME REST YOU NEED TO SLEEP!!" I yelled, which woke Eliza up." W-what the hell is going on?" " Sorry Eliza, Alex is yelling at me to get rest. " Well then fucking go to sleep! Glad your fucking awake Alex. It's been three whole shitty weeks." I stared at John who had passed out in the chair, then back toward Eliza. " Eliza, why are you cu-" "cussing so fucking much? Because it's been a shitty three weeks, I've watched John go through Hell MULTIPLE times, and I've only slept for a total of five.....fucking...days...." I put my hands up in surrender and Eliza fell back asleep.

The nurse came back in and whispered a couple things to me. " You will be discharged from the hospital next week. We still wanna make sure your totally clear to go. You almost died. You are VERY lucky. Your friends here went to their classes, and then came back here to stay with you. Some days some of your other friends would bring them their work and they would stay here all day. The one with the curly hair said he really liked you and he wanted to date you! He said you just have to live. I think you two would be cute together!"

I began to blush like crazy. Is that how he really felt?

" Sorry! Anyways, I just wanted to let you know what happened while you were asleep. See you in the morning!"

John's POV

I woke up to find Alex on his phone. At least he was awake.

"Good morning Alex." " 'Morning John" He said. Eliza finally woke up. " Good morning you too!" "Good morning Eliza" Alex said. " Sorry you guys went through a literal shit storm. At least I was asleep for it! Alex chuckled. " Alex, you are our friend. We will always be here for you." I said.

Alex started blushing and mumbled under his breath, " Yeah Im just your 'friend' John..." I looked at him. " Alex, are you ok?" He looked up at me. " Y-yeah! T-totally fine!" He said, he sounded nervous.

" Do you remember what happened the night we found you?" I asked, hoping to change the subject. "Y-yeah I do. Someone came from behind me and pushed me out in the road. Then he, o-or she! Anyways, they dragged me to the side of the road and that was all I remember." Wow. That was intense. I didn't say anything because I was trying to take in what he told me. Then, Eliza broke the silence.

" Hey guys! I'm gonna go get some coffee. Do you want me to get you both some?" She asked. "Sure! Thanks!" Alex said. I just nodded. " Alrighty then! I will be right back with the coffee's!" she said, then she pranced off. She is such a morning person. Alex and, well, we are SO NOT morning people.The little sunshine named Eliza ran off to get coffee. Now there was more silence.

We just sat there and said nothing. I looked at Alex, who apparently was staring at me this who entire time. Something was up. " Alex? What's wrong?" I asked. There was just silence. ."Alexander.... Please tell me what is wrong..." I've never called him Alexander. I'm just concerned. Alex sighed

" John, I need to talk to you" Alex said. He looked like he was blushing. " Yeah! What's up?" He moved over and patted for me to sit. " The nurse came in awhile ago while you and Eliza were asleep." " Ok...?" I said. Where was this leading to?

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me until his lips were touching mine.He kissed me again, and for the first time, I kissed back.

We pulled apart and he looked me in the eye. "John?" "Y-yes?"

"I want to date you too..."