15|Goodbye|

{A/N: I just feel like I just need to warn you guys that there is some suicide stuff in this chapter. Just a heads up.}

John's POV

I bolted out the door and went to the bar. I just need a drink..... Yeah.... I look at my watch. 11:52.  It doesn't really matter. In my mind, I had all of the time I needed.

~Two hours later~

I drank way too much. I struggle to get up, but then find myself on the floor.  One bartender takes my phone. " H-hey wwwwwwhhhhhuuuutt are yyyyooouu doing with my phone." "Calling you emergency contact." He said. " Noooooooo........." I managed to get out of my mouth, before I grabbed my phone from him and fell on the floor. " Does anyone belong with him?" I hear him yell. " I am...." I heard a familiar voice. Oh shit.

It was Alex.

Alex's POV

I decided to get a drink because I needed to clear my head. When I got there, there was a man laying on the floor. Wait..... Curly hair and....... Freckles. It's John. Well, looks like he drank a lot! He does that when he is at a party, or nervous or upset. " Does anyone belong with him?" I hear a bartender yell, pointing to John. " I am." I said. I didn't want anything to happen to John, so I called Herc to help me carry John home.

We put John in bed and I went back downstairs. Everyone was sitting in silence until Eliza spoke up. " Alexander, what the hell happened to John?" Everyone nodded their heads and Angie got up and left the room tearing up. "John got drunk and I so happened to walk in the bar right as they were asking who accompanied him, so I spoke up." Everyone stared at me. " Well we all know that  John only gets drunk when he is partying, sad or nervous, and we no he wasn't partying. So, Alex, WHAT DID YOU DO?" Herc snapped. I started to tear up. I didn't want to tell them, because they would kill Angie, but I kinda have to.

" Angie kissed me yesterday, and......... John was standing at the window we she did. She told me she wanted to be with me, and I told her I was with John and her face turned white. She had no idea. Then John yelled at me and stormed out of our room.

So, guess who broke up on Christmas?!" I yelled through tears.

" Alex....." Peggy said, starting to tear up as well. " I'm going home. Please don't tell John about what we just talked about." I said and went upstairs, packed my suitcase, and hailed a cab. John would be happier with someone else.

I guess it's time for me to except it.

Peggy's POV

Alex just walked out. The worse part is, we didn't stop him. "Where is Angie? She left the room when we asked what was wrong with John." Eliza asked. "We can't be mad at her, because she had no clue! I remember when Alex and John officially became boyfriends."

~Flashback~

" Hey guys, I will be right back!" Angie said. Angie was sure Alex was gonna say no. Even after all of the talking. 

"John, I will be your boyfriend." Alex said. We told Angie to come to the bar, but we forgot to tell her why. Oh well! She will figure out eventually!

~Flashback over~

" She wasn't there when John and Alex became a "thing"." Eliza sighed. " Mon ami's, lets go to sleep. Tomorrow is our last day." Laf said. " Don't you mean today?" Peggy smirked. " SHUT UP!" Laf yelled.

John's POV

I wake up in a cold, empty bed. Where's Alex? Oh yeah, now I remember. Did we break up? He probably thought we did. I walk downstair to see everyone but Alex." Hey guys. Where is Alex?" I asked. " John, you might wanna sit down for this." Herc said. " Alex went back home last night. He told us about how Angie didn't know you guys were a couple and the she kissed him because she wanted to be with him." Eliza explained. I sat there in shock. " Also, before he left he brought you back home from the bar and put you in bed." Peggy said. Well that explains my headache and why I was in a bed. " I need to go after Alex. I said, and grabbed my things and raced out the door. Then I got a text from Alex.

SmArTy: John, I'm sorry for not telling you goodbye. I hope your life goes well without me. Go and find someone that makes you happy, ok? 

TuRtLeS: Alex you have nothing to be sorry about, ok?

SmArTy: Read 10:57

Excuse me, sir? Is there a faster way to get back to campus?" I asked. " Yes. That is the way we are going. We will be there in 15 minutes." He replied. Then I got another text from Alex.

SmArTy: Goodbye John. I will always love you, no matter what. Thanks for dating me. It was amazing being with you. Goodbye. I hope you have an amazing life.

I started to tear up just as we had arrived. I handed him 50 dollars, and then raced for the dorms.

TuRtLeS: Alex, please......

As soon as I opened the door I stood there in shock when I saw something red on the floor.

I slowly pulled out my phone, and started to cry.

"