24| Painful, yet Peaceful |

{ Hello again. If you hate sad stuff, well I'm not sorry for this chapter. Enjoy.}

John's POV

I hit the hard and cold ground. I felt like every bone in my body had broken all at once. I was in pain, but it was peaceful.

I couldn't move, nor could I speak. I heard screaming. It sounded like they were crying, too.

" John? John! Please respond! Are you okay! Please!"

Oh shit. It was Alex

Alex? I'm down here! Please help! I tried to yell, but nothing was heard.

" John, hold on! I'm calling an ambul-"

Suddenly, everything went black.

Alex's POV

They took him into the ambulance, and quickly drove off. I slowly walked back to the car, my tears beginning to slow down. but still brushing my cheeks.

Why would John do that? I do know Peggy and John were best friends since kindergarten, so maybe it really hurt him to see his best friend like that, literally.

I just sat in my car, and it started to rain.

We were almost finished with our junior year, and so much has happened. The worst part was that nothing good has really happened. I needed to focus. I sighed, and drove off.

Herc's POV

We were sitting in the emergency waiting room, when someone else was rushed in. They looked familiar.

Oh shit. It was John.

Alex came walking behind them, tears staining his face. That showed me that it had something to do with John making a bad decision. I wasn't gonna ask.

Alex began to whisper to himself.

" What did I do? Am I being a bad boyfriend? I mean, we just started dating again."

I don't think he's okay.

" Alex? Everything alright?"

No response. Tears began to fall down his face again.

" Alex, I'm sor-"

He ran out, not even looking back.

-

" Is Alexander Hamilton in here?" A nurse asked.

" No, he...... stepped out for a little bit." I said, nervously.

" Well okay. I will just explain to you all. John Laurens is doing much better, and he requested to see him."

"I will go in his place, if that's okay." I spoke up. She nodded and lead me to his room.

John looked awful. He had a wrap on his head, and a cast on his arm and leg.

"Oh! Hey, Herc. Where's Alex?"

Shit.

" Uh..... He might have ran away?"

" I'm sorry, what?"

{ You will TOTALLY thank me later.}