3| First day hugs? |

Alex's POV

"Here we go! First day back!" I heard my roommate say as he gave himself a pep talk. He walks out of the bathroom shirtless. I was blushing so hard I looked like I had painted my face red. "Excuse me! I never got a chance to properly introduce myself." Said my roommate. He scared me by popping out of nowhere. "My name is Laurens. John Laurens, but you can call me John." I couldn't stop looking at him.He probably thought I was dead, because for two minutes I stared at him shirtless."Um hello?" John said, waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh! Yes. Hi. My name is Alexander Hamilton but you can call me Alex." John replied with a smirk "Can I call you cutie?" "What?" I quickly asked. "What?" He responded, acting like nothing happened. He walked away and I smiled and shouted "Don't forget to put your shirt on!" He laughed and jokingly responded, "Do I have to?" I got ready to leave and John put a shirt on. We headed toward the door when he walked past me and his ponytail whipped my cheek as he quickly walked by. He turned back and smiled. "Wait up!" I yelled.The muscular man came out of the room next to us yelling "Lafayette hurry up! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GET READY?" The one with the French accent from yesterday replied "Shut up! I'm almost ready." John and I look at each other and laugh.

John's POV

"So who are you two?" Alex said, walking down the long corridor. Herc spoke up and said "Oh.Well my name is Hercules Mulligan, and this is my buddy Lafayette." And he pats Lafayette on the pack."And you are?" Lafayette asked. "My name is Alexander Hamilton." Alex replied. We had walked across the street to the campus when I then realized we didn't have Alex with us. Where did he go? He couldn't have gotten that far. I looked at the ground and saw something red right as a car drove by."Holy shit. I think-" I heard a small, but loud voice. "What are you all staring at?" I turn around to see Alex standing right there."Alex! I thought you were dead!" Alex gave me that stupid look and said " Im fine, John." We walked off to our classes when I did something I thought I would never do.

Hercules POV

John hugged Alex before he went into his first class. Lafayette started squealing at the sight of that. " John, what was that?" I asked.I was curious about this.He would never do something like that. "I-I don't know. Nothing, it was nothing." At this point Lafayette was on the floor. "Oh, John, mon amie, something happened." Said Lafayette. "What happened?" A faint voice said. It was Eliza Schuyler. The one we met at the coffee shop two years ago. She helped Lafayette up and they walked to class together.