(14) Xmas PT.3 | What are we?|

{ A/N: Sorry that this chapter is short. I have no reason XD}

John's POV

We woke up the next morning, and opened presents and all of that jazz.

I got a turtle and lots of gift cards. Alex got a new laptop, and a sweatshirt, Peggy, Angie and Eliza got lots of chocolate and some jewelry, Herc and Laf got each other matching shirts, and burr got a new phone and a bag of shells (don't ask). 

Alex did some paper work on his laptop and he came over and sat in my lap. He got a text on his phone. " Um.... I will be right back." He said, and then went outside. I hate to be nosey, but I needed to know what was going on. I go to a window that is close to where Alex was, but it wasn't just Alex.

It was Angie.

Alex's POV

"Angie, I got your texts, what's up?" I asked, Angie was blushing. I Wonder why? " Alex, I wanted to tell you that..... I-I love you" and she pulled me in and kissed me. I look at one of the windows to see John tearing up, and then walking away. John is gonna be pissed off. " Angie....?" I asked, both confused and scared. " I want to be with you, Alexander." She said, still blushing. " A-Angie......I'm dating John, and he just watched you kiss me." Angie's face turned white, and she kept apologizing. I ran inside, scared of what was about to happen. I start tearing up at the thought of that. I open the door to our bedroom to see John sitting on the bed. Oh shit.

He was crying.

" Alex...... HOW COULD YOU?!" He shouted. I stayed quiet." How could you do such a thing? I thought you loved me...." He said and began to cry harder. " John let me expl-" He cut me off. "No! Why would you do this?!" He won't calm down. " John, we are-" Yet again, he cut me off. "What, Alex?! What are we?!"

I'M SO DONE WITH THIS! I'M DONE WITH YOU! To even think.... that this Christmas, God blessed me with you...... Thanks for everything asshole!!!" He screamed, and then ran out.

I think John and I broke up.... 

On Christmas..