Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Shelby's POV

A few hours later, right after I finished supper, I text Niall, just like I had said:

'Hey, it's Shelby! How you doing?' I say.

'Hello, I'm good. Hope you are too!' He replies.

'I am thanks, so how bout that tour?'

'Want to? How bout tomorrow at lunch? I'll take you to the best restaurant in town!' that makes me smile, he's so nice!

'Sounds good to me! Where do you want to meet?'

'How about the corner between our houses?' he says, and I'm confused.

'Where's your house?'

'Haha you were sitting on my lawn less than 6 hrs ago, remember?'

'Oh I didn't know that was your house :P I guess that works then!'

'Okay, I'll see you then!'

I put my phone down and flip on the tv. Just then, Shae walks in the room.

"So have fun with your friends?" he bugs, sitting down beside me.

"Stalker. You were spying?" I turn to him.

"I prefer to call it observing." he giggles and I punch his arm. Little brothers are so annoying. I continue to watch tv as he does his own thing.

"So you got a date tomorrow?" he asks.

"It's not a date- how do you know?!" I say angrily.

He waves my phone in front of my face.

"You were reading my messages?! Ugh you creep!" I yell and stomp to my room. Finally some privacy.

My room is quite big, but not overly big. I like my room because my window goes right onto the roof. It looks so inviting, I grab a blanket and climb out. The crisp evening air is so nice and relaxing. I plug my headphones in and soon I fall asleep.