Chapter 32

picture is Shelby's outfit!!!

Chapter 32:

Niall's POV

"Niall totally had a voice crack!" Louis bugs as we come back from rehearsal.

"No I did not!" I argue as I grab a soda and sit down on the couch.

"Oh ya? Then what was it?" Harry says as he sits next to Louis.

"it was just... I just cleared my throat." I say and sit down.

"Sure, if that's what you call a voice crack." Louis says.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I look at it. Shelby's calling, so I stand and walk into the other room to answer it.

"Girlfriends calling again." I hear Louis bug just after I leave.

"You mean fiancé." Harry corrects him and I roll my eyes.

"Hey babe! What's up?" I say, leaning against the wall.

"Niall!" I can tell she's crying.

"What? What's wrong? Is it your mum again? What happened?" I ask, pacing.

"No, it's just that... Um well Sean came over today." she says, still shaking.

"Sean? Like from Mullingar? But why?"

"Well, you know how we dated after you left for the x factor? Well he said he came for me; like to get me back."

"To get you- but doesn't he know we're-" I am so confused.

"Ya, he-he saw the ring and got mad and left. I went after him because I didn't want him to be mad, at me, or at you." she pauses. "Then he... he kissed me."

"He what?! Why would he do that?!"

"Niall please! I pushed him away and I shut the door... But there was a man outside... with a-a camera." she says.

I run my hands through my hair and start pacing again. I don't know what to do. He only thing I can do is- "Shelby. I'm coming home."

"What?! You can't! You're on tour!"

"Yes I can. We get 2 weeks off starting tomorrow after our rehearsal." I say. "I'll see you in a little but okay? please stay strong I'll see you soon. I love you."

"I-i love you too Niall." she says and I hang up, stuffing the phone back in my pocket.

"What was that all about?" Liam asks once I re-enter the room.

"I have to leave. I'm going home for a little bit, but I'll be back before the concert." I say as I start walking through the front door.

"Niall wait! You can't just leave!" Harry protests as they all follow me.

"I have to. Shelby needs me. Something happened and I afraid she'll..." I trail off. I don't want to say it.

Harry lets go of my arm and I climb into the cab. "Airport." I say and he immediately listens.

Shelby's POV

Niall should be here anytime now, so I change into something presentable. My favorite purple skinnies with a cute yellow blouse, and floral flats. Then sit in the lounge and check my phone.

I log onto twitter to see several hundred notifications. I scroll through them, reading some, ignoring others. So many of them are about the picture so I make a new tweet.

shelbybear: I did not cheat on Niall. Sean kissed me and Niall knows, so please stop hating.

In the next few minutes I get tons of favorites and retweets.

I peer at the new cut on my wrist. It looks so ugly compared to my other healed scars. I can't believe I would do this to myself. I have no reason to be mad at myself. Niall trusts me that I don't kiss him, but I just feel so bad. I slide my bracelets down and look back at my phone.

NiallOfficial: yes I know about the kiss, and everything's going t be okay. stop hating please

Just then the doorbell rings and I run to the door, swinging it open. I barely look at him trough the dark night before wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly as he spins me around. I move my head from his shoulder to his face, kissing his lips firmly.

When we part he comes inside and I close the door behind him.

"Why did you come here?" I ask.

"Because I needed to see you. I missed you. And I wanted to make sure you were okay, and that you didn't-" he trails off as i pull my hands behind my back. "You're wearing the bracelets." he says quietly.

I collapse onto the couch and start crying all over again. Niall sits beside me and wraps his arm around me comfortingly, calming me.

"It's okay. Well get through this." He says quietly and I life my head off of him and looking into his eyes. "But you have to promise me, you can't do this to yourself anymore." he says, taking my hands.

"I-I know. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry." I say and look at our intertwined hands.

I look back up at him to see him studying me. "I love you." he whispers and a small smile creeps on my face.

He leans forwards and kisses me softy and gently. I've missed his kisses so much. As our lips are locked, he pulls me on top of him and lies down on the couch. We part and I slide beside home before we fall asleep together.

----

HEY LOVLIES!!

IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

VOTE if you told a friend!!

FAN if you like me story!!

COMMENT if I'm doing a crappy job!!