Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Niall's POV

I wait and wait at the corner for Shelby, but she never comes. Finally I decide to walk to her house. when I come to her driveway, I see her laying on her roof.

"Shelby?" I yell and her head pops up. I guess that was a bad idea since she falls off, landing right on top of me. We both go crashing down, and i let out a wail. Her knee is in my groin.

She blushes and gets up. "Sorry, I fell asleep. What time is it?" she asks in a sleepy voice, rubbing her head.

"Almost one." I say, in pain.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I must have overslept!" she exclaims.

"It's fine," I say, attempting to smile.

"Okay! So where to first?" she asks and I look down at her sweater, shorts and uggs.

"Don't you want to change?" I laugh, the pain subsiding.

"Right, I'll be right back." she blushes.

I sit on her lawn and wait for about 10 minutes then we head to Nando's.

Shelby's POV

We walk for a while until we get to a restaurant called Nando's. I've never eaten there before, but it's really good.

I think I'm starting to like Niall, its just something about him. He's super nice and everything, and I think he might like me back. I brush the feeling off since I tend to get my hopes up way too much all the time.

"So, tell me about yourself!" I say as we walk through the town.

"There's not much to tell.." he mumbles.

"Okay, what do you like to do for fun?" I ask.

"I like soccer, and I play guitar, and I like to hang out with my friends. Oh and I like food." we both laugh.

"You should play for me sometime!" I say enthusiastically but he looks confused. "I mean guitar, you should play a song for me!"

"I dont really think I'm-"

"Please?" I say, giving him my puppy dog eyes and he laughs.

"Maybe!" he says.

He shows me around a bit more and then walks me home.

"I had fun today! Thanks for everything!" I say, hugging him.

"Shelby! Say bye to your boyfriend and get in here!" Shea yells from the door and I glare at him.

"Get lost shea!" I yell back the turn to Niall, who's just looking at the ground. "Sorry about him."

"um It's okay, I should be going now." he says and I say bye as he turns and walks home. 'Does he like me? He's acting kind of weird... what if he doesn't?'

-----

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I try to upload every day :) give me feedback - am I doing okay?