Chapter 20

IM BACK!

Sorry for the long wait! It won't happen again :) I promise!

Chapter 20:

"So you're not leaving?" my dad asks.

"No, I'm staying with Niall for the rest of the week."

"Just don't get pregnant or anything." my uncle Lenny jokes, mouth full of food, and Niall and I both blush and my dad glares at him. "What? I'm serious!"

"Anyway, you're welcome to come stay with me here anytime you want." my dad says.

"Thanks, I might have to take you up on that offer."

"Things not going so great at home?"

"Not really, mom just married this guy that I really don't like."

"Well, you could come stay with me for the rest of the year, but you'll have to switch schools. Or do online school."

My head pops up. "Really? I could do that?"

"I don't see why not!"

I hug my dad super tight. "Oh thank you so much! I'll have to get mum or Shea to send me the rest of my stuff..."

"Do you want me to call her?"

"Would you?" I say, handing him my phone.

He takes it and goes into the kitchen, where uncle Lenny is.

As soon as they leave, Niall jumps over to the couch and wraps his arm around me.

"I'm really glad you're staying, I missed you so much already." he whispers into my ear, and I smile.

He starts kissing my neck, and moves up to my lips. But I push his chest away.

"Niall, we're at my dad's house. We can't do this now." I say, our faces still close together. He pouts and leans back on the couch, feet on my lap.

My dad walks back in "Okay! So she wasn't too impressed, but she agreed." he announces.

"Yay!" I take the phone from his outstretched arm.

"So I expect to see you back here when spring break is over and we'll get you a tutor."

"A tutor? For real?"

"Well I need to spend all this money on something." my dad says.

"Okay, thanks dad!" I say as Niall and I walk out the door.

Niall opens my door and I climb into his car, then he gets in the other side.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise."

I roll my eyes and look out the window, it had just started raining outside. I watched as the raindrops fell down the window.

We park in a parking lot and run towards the restaurant hand in hand. You guessed it: Nando's.

Before we get there, Niall tightens his grip on my hand, forcing me to stop. He brings me close and kisses me straight on the lips.

"I've always wanted to do that." he says when we part.

I just smile at him before running into the warm building. We are seated at a nice corner table. The waitress takes our orders, wide eyed, and rushes off to the kitchen. Where we hear squealing.

"Someone's fangirling" I say.

Niall laughs and leans back in his chair. "I can't help it if I'm amazing!" he says and I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Can we have your autograph?" some screaming girls come running up to us.

He looks at me, again, and I nod, again. He signs one girl's hand and the other's phone. Weird fans they have.

We exit the restaurant about an hour later to see a large crowd of girls waiting for us. There is at least 50 girls or so. Maybe even 100. We both just smile and wave as we walk to his car.

"Wow, they really like you." I say once were both in.

"Ya, the downside to being famous." he says.

"You don't like it?"

"Well I do love my fans, but sometimes you just want some privacy..." he says as he starts the car.

----

Happy chapters are the best chapters :)

Next chapter there's gonna be some drama though!!

Comment :)

Vote :)

Fan :)