Epilogue

Okay! So due to one particular commenter... I decided to write an epilogue to finish off the story :) here you go! It's a bit short, but sweet!

Epilogue:

Shelby's POV

"Niall James Horan, do you take Shelby to be your wife, to love and to hold, in richer or in poor, in sickness and in health, until death due you part?"

"I do."

"And do you, Shelby Marie Williams, take Niall to be your husband, to love and to hold, in richer or in poor, in sickness and in health, until death due you part?"

"I do."

"Great! By the power invested in me, i now pronounce you man and wife! Niall, you may kiss your bride."

I stare into Niall's big eyes as he inches closer. Finally the gap is closed and my lips are pressed against his. Sparks flow through my body and I can't help but smile into the kiss.

"I introduce to you, for the first time, Niall and Shelby Horan!" the preacher says and we hold hands as we walk back down the aisle.

When we make it through the back doors, the rest of the boys surround us in a giant group hug. Of course, tears of happiness are streaming down my face. They all scatter and Niall wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me once more, this time twirling me around. The fans outside the gate go absolutely insane.

Niall puts me down and waves to the fans before being escorted back into the limo.

Niall pulls me onto his lap and I rest my head on his shoulder as we drive.

"Ready?" he whispers into my hair.

I look up into his eyes, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this day." I say before smiling and pecking him on the lips.