Chapter 28

Whoa!! Sorry to all leave you hanging! Here it is:

Chapter 28:

Shelby's POV

(Recap: I walk into the washroom and stare at my reflection in the mirror. The door swings open and I see Kylie standing there.

"You dirty slut!" she yells.)

----

"He will be mine, no matter what I have to do to you." She says through her teeth. I continue to stare at her.

"How could you use Harry like that?" I say angrily.

"I don't care about him. Niall is the one I want." she says, walking towards me.

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you, but he's kind of my boyfriend." I smirk at her.

She raises her hand and I brace myself for the pain that's about to come, but it never does. I open my eyes to see Danielle standing there, with Eleanor and Perrie standing there. Danielle is holding Kylie's hand, not letting it slap me.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Eleanor yells and Kylie just looks at her, shocked.

"She's only using Harry so she can get to Niall." I say quietly and they all look at her.

"You can't use him like that!" Danielle yells, throwing her arm down.

"Niall was supposed to be mine! You're not good enough for him." she screams before running out.

"How did you guys-" I start but am cut off.

"We heard screaming from here and we were worried. Are you okay?" Perrie says. It's weird, I just met these girls and they are already like my best friends.

"I-I don't know...." I stutter. "Maybe she's right. Maybe I'm not good enough for Niall." I say and they look at each other in shock.

"I mean seriously, you guys are all like famous and gorgeous and I'm just a boring old nobody!" I say, tears coming to my eyes.

"That is not true!" they all yell.

"Niall loves you! It doesn't matter if you're not famous!" Perrie says.

"And you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen." Eleanor says.

"Thanks." I mumble, not really believing it. "Where's Danielle?" I say when I realize she's not here.

Just then, she comes bursting through the door, pulling Niall behind her. "Danielle! This is the lady's-" he starts.

"Niall, explain to your girlfriend that she is beautiful and she does deserve you!" she interrupts him.

He whips his head around to me to see the tears streaked down my face. He rushes over to me and takes my hand and sites my tears with his free hand.

"Shelby, I can't stress this enough. You are the most beautiful girl in the world- the universe!" he says as the girls exit. "If anything, I don't deserve you."

"Niall. Stop kidding yourself. You're famous, and I'm just boring old me. You need to find a girlfriend that can actually keep up with you." I say, pulling my arm away.

"But-" he says

"No. I can't deal with this. You need to find someone else." I say, pushing myself through the door. I walk briskly through the restaurant.

"Wait!" Niall yells and the whole place goes silent, all eyes on us. "I don't want you to leave me now. If I can't have you I don't want anyone." he says and the whole restaurant 'awe's. He ignores it and walks over to me. "I don't care what they say. I love you, Shelby." he says.

He wraps one arm around my waist and pulls me close. "I love you." he whispers, looking directly into my eyes.

He presses his lips passionately to mine and I wrap a single hand around his neck. If I'm not mistaken, this is our most passionate kiss yet, in front of all these people. I pull away; "I love you too." I whisper back, our foreheads pressed together.

"Okay! Now that that's dealt with! Can we get back to our dinner now?" Louis yells and Eleanor hits his arm.

"Be polite! Can't you see they're having a moment?!" She whispers a little too loudly. We laugh and walk back to the table.

"Sorry about Kylie, Harry." I say as Niall and I take our seats.

"It's fine. I'm the one who should be sorry, I didn't know she was such a jerk." he says and I smile politely.