Chapter 29

Picture is of Shelby's outfit!

Chapter 29:

Shelby's POV

I wake up to the sun shining down on us. Downside to having a wall of windows, I guess. I roll over and look at the clock: 5:43. I grumble and I feel Niall slide out from underneath me.

I watch him walk the one side of the window and pull a large, thick, brown curtain across. He looks over at me and crawls back into bed.

"Go back to sleep," he whispers, running a hand through my hair. He kisses my forehead and pulls me close just as I fall back asleep.

I wake up again, but this time to a loud bang coming from the kitchen. It can't be Niall; he is still sleeping right next to me. I sit up and hit his chest lightly with my hand and his eyes flutter open.

"Did you hear that?" I ask, looking at him.

"No." he says in his overly sexy morning voice, making me just want to tackle him back into the bed. But thankfully, I contain myself.

I push him out of bed towards the door. "Go see what it is." I say and cuddle back into bed.

I can practically see him rolling his eyes at me before pivoting and exiting the room.

Niall's POV

I creep down the hall, trying not to make a sound. I peer into the kitchen to see nothing, and then I hear talking from the lounge.

"Do any of you know where he keeps his lifestyle aid kit?" I hear a finials voice ask.

"Top drawer on the far right." another one answers.

I stop creeping and walk to the lounge, probably with an annoyed look on my face. I enter to see the rest of the boys, making themselves at home.

Liam is sitting on the couch with his feet up on the table in front of him. Louis is standing with a throbbing hand. Harry is sitting against the couch on the floor, watching TV. And Zayn is lying on the other couch, probably sleeping.

Harry and Liam all turn to look at me. And Louis does the same.

"May I ask why you are in my house?" I ask, folding my arms.

"We just wanted to-" Liam starts.

"You're not wearing a shirt!" Harry yells, pointing to me. "You and Shelby actually had-" but he is cut off by Liam slapping a hand over his mouth.

My cheeks turn a little small shade of pink, but I turn back around into the kitchen to make sure they don't see.

"Zayn you owe me ten pounds, I told you they would do it tonight!" I hear Harry say.

"Leave me alone." Zayn mumbles.

I dig the first aid kit out of the drawer and hand it to Louis, who is running his hand under cold water.

After cooling myself, I re-enter the lounge. "No we didn't," I say calmly, "almost, but we didn't." I add in a mumbled voice as I sit on the couch.

"So where is she then?" Harry asks.

"Sleeping." I shrug.

"Now you owe me ten pounds." Zayn mumbles as he sits up and Harry pouts.

"Well that's too bad, I would've if she was my girlfriend." he says plainly and I glare at him.

"Everyone knows that, Harry." Liam says.

Just then Shelby walks in wearing her panda slippers and pjs. Her bun is pulled out and her hair is hanging down in its natural waviness.

"Niall what was the-" She says but stops when she sees all the boys. "Why are they here." she says, pointing to the rest of the guys.

"Nice to see you too, Shelby!" Harry says sarcastically.

Shelby groans and sits beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder and I wrap arm around her.

"Morning beautiful." I say quietly.

"Ya right you didn't-" Harry says, but it cut off again by Liam flicking his head. "Ow!" he cries.

"Oh come on, be a man." Liam says.

"When do you guys leave?" Shelby asks in her morning voice. So cute.

"Just after lunch." I say glumly.

"Why aren't you guys with your girlfriends?" Shelby asks.

"Danielle had rehearsal today." Liam announces, obviously sad about it.

"I think Eleanor had a shoot or something." Harry answers for Louis. "He was complaining all night."

"Perrie and I had a fight." Zayn says.

"So you're here?!" Shelby says, sitting up.

"Well ya-" he mutters.

"There is no worse thing than getting in a fight with your girlfriend then not trying to make it right. No to mention right before you leave" she says, standing. "I speak from experience. So go make it right!" he adds, pulling Zayn off the couch and pushing him towards the door.

"But I don't have a car here..." he mumbles.

"Liam!" Shelby raises her voice. "Go drive him!"

Liam stands "Yes mum." he jokes and she pushes him towards Zayn. They both leave and Shelby sits back down.

"And that's how it's done." she says, blowing her nails and inspecting them. Girls are... interesting.

"Breakfast is ready!" Louis yells from the kitchen and we all walk over.

"Yum burnt toast with burnt eggs and burnt bacon. My favorite." Shelby says sarcastically.

"We're going to get some real food." I say, pulling Shelby by the arm back to her bedroom.

"Go change, and fast. I'm hungry." I say and she smiles and kisses my lips softly before disappearing into her room.

Shelby's POV

I kiss Niall softly before ducking into my room. I walk over to my closet and pick out a cute but comfy outfit. A purple, black and white t-shirt and jeans with a cute blue plaid jacket, a small purple bag, a cute pink beanie and black floral heels.

I re-enter the hall just as Niall is coming out of his room, pulling his Jack Wills hoodie over his head.

"How do I look?" I say, doing a little spin.

"Fantastic, as always." he says and takes my hand as he plants a kiss on my cheek. "As usual." I smile and blush.

He leads me to the door and we exit into the chilly, and cloudy weather. We both hop in his car and drive to the nearest Nando's. I wait in the car as Niall runs in to get take out. He comes back about 20 mins later with two full bags.

I roll my eyes as he gets back in the car and sets the bags on my lap. "You had to get this much?" I say, laughing.

"Hey, one of those bags is all for me." he says as he exits the parking lot.