Chapter 4

Picture is of Shelby's locket. Enjoy :)

Chapter 4:  

Shelby's POV 

"You still haven't played for me!" I say as we're sitting in his room 2 months later. I grab his guitar and hand it to him. "Play something." 

He rolls his eyes and takes the guitar. He starts plucking at the strings and it sounds really nice. Then he starts singing along as i fiddle with my locket. Wow his voice is beautiful! 

"Niall you're so good!" I exclaim.  

"Really?" he asks as he puts his guitar down.  

"Yes really! You're amazing!" I gasp. "You should go on the X Factor!!" I exclaim.  

"I really don't think I'm that good..." Niall admits.  

"Trust me! You are!"  

"Okay, but I don't think I'll get in-"  

"Yes you will so get in!" I run over to his computer and we find out how to audition and everything.  

"Okay, it says here you can audition in April" I look at him, and he kinda gives me a half smile.  

We hang out in his room for a while longer just talking and joking around.  

"I'm hungry." he announces.  

"That's a surprise!" I say sarcastically and he laughs, such an adorable laugh.  

"But seriously!" he says, then gives me his puppy dog eyes, "Can you make me some food?" he begs.  

I roll my eyes and laugh at him. "Let's just get pizza or something." I say, tossing him the phone.  

He orders a box of pizza and it gets here within 30 minutes. We eat it all, well he eats most of it.  

"Niall, what do you think of me?" I ask him as we are lying on his floor.  

"What do you mean?" he asks and I sit up.  

"What do you think of me?" I repeat as he sits up, and puts his arm around me.  

"I think you're kind, funny, beautiful; inside and out." he smiles. "Why do you ask?"  

"Just wondering." i say quietly as i look at my lap.  

He tilts my chin up and looks straight into my eyes.  

'This is it, the time has finally come.' 

He leans forward and i do the same. Our lips touch, but he pulls away soon after and clears his throat.  

"What?" I ask.  

"I-I can't do this." he stutters and I give him a confused look. "Shelby, I have a girlfriend."

----

Oohhh cliffhanger! I promise I'll update Later today, or tomorrow at the latest!