Chapter 16

Chapter 16: 

Shelby's POV

"So you're the famous Shelby!" Liam exclaims as I walk into the lounge. 

"Nice to meet you." I smile. 

"Why must you always invite yourselves in?!" Niall yells from the hallway. 

"Because we wanted to meet Shelby!" Louis exclaims as he runs to me and picks me up and brings me over to the couch. 

"so you finally decided to give this little chump a chance?" Harry says as he messes up Niall's hair. 

"Guys, really, we just got here. Shelby wants to rest!" Niall butts in. 

"No it's okay! I wanted to meet them too!" I exclaim, smiling at Niall sweetly. 

He rolls his eyes and trudges to kitchen. I hear him scream and go rushing over to see him staring into an empty fridge. I laugh, this is a special boy. I take his hand and lead him to the door 

"Niall and I are going to get some food!" I announce, passing through the lounge. 

"That's not a good idea, he'll get way too much. We better come with!" Zayn talks for the first time, as they all get up and follow us. 

We all pile into Niall's car, the other 4 boys in the back seat. 

"Zayn get your elbow out of my chest!" "Harry you're on my toe!" "Owwww Liam get off!" "Louis, you are sitting on my hand." They all complain in their adorable accents. 

"Boys, can you keep it together for 5 minutes?!" Niall yells over top of them. "We haven't even started moving yet!" he says as he starts the vehicle. 

"Sorry." they all mumble together. 

When we arrive at the store we all pile out and go our separate ways. Just as Niall dashes towards the entrance, I grab his arm. 

"Oh no, you're staying with me!" I say and he pouts. 

We search the store, grabbing random things. Niall has his own cart full of stuff, of course. And when we all meet back at the car, the food barely fits in the trunk.  

"Wow, you guys eat a lot." I say as Niall pushes on the trunk door. 

He finally gets it shut and we all pile back in the car and drive home. It takes at least 4 trips from each of us to bring all the food in. 

I collapse on the couch as all the guys are still stuffing their faces. I am almost asleep when I feel Niall sit directly on my stomach. 

"Niall you fatty! Get off!" I scream, attempting to push him off. 

He rolls over and squeezes himself behind me, wrapping his arm around me. He presses his lips against my neck over and over. 

"Niall stop it, the guys are-" I giggle, but he doesn't listen. 

"Niall!" I yelp as I rub my neck. There is a red mark left, a love bite.

I roll onto my back and look him in the eye. He kisses my forehead as the guys walk in. 

"Ugh get a room." Harry rolls his eyes. 

Niall picks me up, bridal style, and carries me off. "You're just jealous!" he yells as we exit the lounge. 

He lays me gently on the bed. "Goodnight my princess." he whispers, lips brushing my forehead.