-Entry 48-

Dear journal,

     Oh the puns. The puns are so plentiful. Emirites Eliza? She's looking over my shoulder and shaking her head. We stopped to eat before we go through security to the last plane. I was so excited for the beach....! Until we went outside and I could see my breath. And Eliza's snickering about how much of an idiot I was.

     Well excuse me for thinking the place that I'VE NEVER BEEN that's always advertised as hot and sunny would be the perfect place to wear my shorts! I guess not. And we don't even get to swim....

     Now we're sitting on the last flight, where Admin's Ouma, as she says it, will pick us up and take us to the beach! Yay! Sadly now we have to sit here and do nothing for the entire flight. I have no elbow room since the seats are so squished together.

     Admin's little sibling is so annoying. They won't stop whining about how little elbow room they have. THEY'RE LITERALLY TAKING UP BOTH ARMRESTS AND ADMIN HAS NO ROOM. They also made Admin give up the window seat since 'she had it on the first flight'. What complete rubbish. They closed the window the moment they sat down. Admin only wanted it so she could look out as we flew!

     Whatever, I should just ignore them. Poor Admin. But I just noticed something! The people sitting in front of us are Dutch! Admin thinks that's cool since she's got a bit of Dutch blood in her. I can see that they're reading magazines, which are of course in Dutch. I have no idea what they say, but it doesn't look much different from Afrikaans. A bunch of big words I don't understand!

-Nyo!Hungary