-Entry 108-

Dear journal,

     Jewels has taken interest in something. She's building things, then taking them apart, then building new things. I'm guessing this has something with her love for accuracy. She's building a bridge right now out of car parts.

     Hope it wasn't anyone important's car.

     Just kidding, I don't care.

I should paint her so focused. It's rarely an innocent act that she is preforming when she looks like that. This is a special case.

Emilia's been very. . . Cute and sweet lately. She's also been spouting random, private facts, otherwise I'd call her innocent too.

I talked to shrimpy. He hasn't changed.

Haven't really talked to anyone else yet. It's a nice breather from the stressful 3p world, though it'll never be home.

     It makes me proud that Admin has taken after me a bit. In art class today, she supposedly used the paint to give people tattoos! Not real ones, with ink, but with the paint! Several people requested pictures on their legs, hands, arms, etc!

     I'm proud. Sort of. I still think permanent ink would've worked better. Hehe~ or a different kind of permanent marking. Like a scar.

     Ryszard, Austria's 3p, has joined us. Cool I guess. Someone to talk to.

     I'm going to go do something. Peace losers.

-David