-Entry 134-

Dear journal,

     First, I change into an AU in the middle of a store, then I come home to a wrecked living room!? What has happened to my house?! What's happened to me?!

     I was simply browsing the dairy aisle, looking for some nice quality milk, when boom! Suddenly, I'm several feet shorter, my hair's longer, and I feel feminine everywhere. I rushed to the bathroom to hear some man scream that there was a woman in there.

     Panicking, I ran into the women's room and was shaken by the sight of some small girl staring back at me in the mirror. I don't resemble myself anymore. I'm hard to recognize like this. My features are softer and extremely different to fit my strange face.

     I have one question though.

     If Eliza is my counterpart and I'm now a female, why don't I have boobs? I mean, they're there, but they're really small.

     Oh god, I'm flat-chested.

     Anyway... I got my shopping done as quickly as possible and rushed home. When I got back, there was an unfamiliar man standing in the middle of the room next to a tipped over couch and a shattered mirror.

     Naturally, I screamed. The guy noticed me and started screaming before he came to his senses and alerted me of who we both were....

     Eliza's cute as a dude.

     Ow! She just hit me! Why is she reading this over my shoulder anyway?! She's not manly at all like this. Kind of sad. She's got a strong form, but it's lacking in masculinity.

     In her words, she feels like the moe side characters in manga and anime. She does seem happier that she's taller than I am. No fair! She stays the same height while I'm all the way down at 4 feet 9 inches.

     Eliza's making dinner, I should go. Bye!

-Nyo!Hungary?