-Entry 54-

Dear journal,

     OML THE DOGS AND THE KITTEN WERE SO ADORABLE TONIGHT.

     The kitty's name was Stardust! The German shepherd's name was Ben, and the other dog I don't know the breed of was Porter. They were all such sweethearts! The kitten was acting more like a female dog then a cat when she saw Ben.

     For some reason, they didn't get along. I thought they were both cute, but they just couldn't seem to agree!

     Eliza was a bit taken back at Minecraft. She couldn't believe Admin was trying to kill her sibling and one of her cousins while the other cousin backed her up, only to be surprised and have to go into hiding, where she was found and pushed into a pit of lava. She regrets not making an emergency exit.

     Eliza says that game was surprisingly brutal for an old fashioned block game. Pfffff. MINECRAFT IS AWESOME. I high five Sweden for that one!

     I'm happy they have internet and all, but I'm still cold. And sad. Because I'm staying in a tiny, 2-bedroom cottage. I'm sleeping on the floor of the bedroom Admin shares with her sibling and Eliza is sleeping on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed next to Admin. It's a tight fit.

     Oh well. Tomorrow we will be out and about with Admin and her lovable cousins, so I apologize if we aren't online.

-Nyo!Hungary

(( I found out my cousin reads fanfiction on wattpad! Mind. Blown.))

(( But you'll never guess what she's reading about.))

(( It's a TV show, The Loud House.))

(( If you judge her I'll shove my frying pan-))

(( Just don't judge her. She's very important to me and I'd be heartbroken if anyone ever accidentally made her sad. She's my only female cousin and I adore her with all my heart.))