-Entry 121-

Dear journal,

     I've been feeling sort of odd lately. I don't have a temperature, but I do think I'm sick. It's got to be that, since I know the next AU isn't for a while.

     Oh well. I'll just make myself soup to feel better. Eliza's got a huge headache right now that is super light-sensitive, so she's locked herself away in the guest room with no light at all.

Admin's in Indiana for a wedding until Sunday. Unfortunately, her hotel room only has one bed, so her sibling is on the couch, her parents are on the bed, and she's on the floor..... so her back is

Okay, update. The wedding part is over. The newlywed couple is SO CUTE. It makes me anxious to get to planning my wedding more. Gosh, it's been in the back of my mind and that's the worst feeling. I can see Eliza shifting in her chair as well.

I just hope Liza didn't bring her—

Never mind she's armed. Seriously, she always has a gun on her somewhere. Oh! It's a holster on her leg. She told me about it earlier but I didn't think she was serious. I wish she would just loosen up a bit. I guess she's just preparing herself mentally to shoot Edward.

     Well, not Edward. A possessed Edward. Something about it being over a week....? Whatever.

     Another update, there's a 3-week-old baby here in a tiny tux. SO CUTE. Sadly, I don't think the parents are aware that you have to wait until the baby's about 5 weeks to go out into the open. They don't have immune systems before that and can get a disease easily.

     Oh it's dinner time! I should go!

-Nyo!Hungary