-Entry 59-

Warning: The next few entries will be 3p AU since I'm tired of waiting. Jewels and David are prone to cuss and be... Lustful. If that's not your cup of tea, wait it out or tell me in your comment so I know what to avoid while talking to you.

Haha. No.

     My 1p keeps a diary?! Oh my lord, he really is a priss! I'm embarrassed to be part of him. This admin lady is starting to piss me off. One more wrong move and she's getting a knife to the throat.

     Ugh. Now, I guess you want to know who I am, don't ya? My name is David. I hate you already. Don't bring up my blind eye. I'll tell ya what happened to it if I like ya enough. Tough luck, though. I hate you already.

     I suffer from depression, or as I prefer to refer to it as, buzz off. Because admin doesn't want me cussing on paper. I'm going to write a bad word on her forehead while she sleeps. In blood.

     Whatever. I'll tell ya about Jewels too cause she's probably not gonna write in that dumb book anyway. She hates you. Don't bring up the eye. She has a spiderweb tattoo under her left eye, which is her good one. 

     She doesn't really care, but she doesn't suffer from depression, so don't ask her about that. She's very flirty if you break past her 'I don't care shell' without annoying her until she stabs you.

-David