-Entry 73-

The writing is back to normal.

Dear journal,

     I wonder why my sword had blood on it? I'm a bit worried about that. I'm glad to be out of that AU, however. Since it ended so quickly, there's still traces of it in my personality. I feel weirdly protective of Eliza. Huh.

     I heard about Liz and Matthew. I'm almost in denial. They can't be gone, right? Surely this is some cruel joke.

     I can't bring myself to talk about the sad stuff. Let's focus on the happy.

     Beau finally joined wattpad! That's awesome! There are so few Nyo males anyway, that I'm extremely happy that he's here. Maybe I'll be able to reconnect with some of the other guys. ( I also hope I can get free chocolate and waffles from Beau, but we'll work up to that.)

     Emilia said she thinks she's over me. That was surprisingly fast. She says she thinks she likes someone else. How wonderful. I ship it.

     I'm happy that it's not another angsty AU, but I can't believe I'll have to put up with bunny ears and a tail. Tomorrow is going to be rough.

     Darryl's found Julia and they're happy. I've reconnected with Silvija, or my Bulgaria from the Nyo world. It's great to see her again. She's as lovely as ever.

     Please excuse me, I'm going to go get some of those brownies Admin made earlier. I'm craving chocolate.

-Nyo!Hungary