-Entry 66-

Dear journal,

     Eliza's been so energetic today. It tires me out, but that might just be the jet lag talking.

     Oh! I found another painting under my bed. It's not finished, but it's amazing enough.

     There's a girl in it, around 17. She's smiling brightly. Her hair is a white color and her eyes are a vivid purple. Remind you of anyone? She's wearing a white and brown suit. Around her wrist, there's a silver watch-like thing. Obviously, David wasn't finished with that part yet, because it isn't as details as the other things.

    Behind her, there's a boy who's features are nearly the same. His expression is blank, but his eyes look happy. The girl has tears in her eyes, which are barely visible, but still there, even though she was smiling. There is no painted background, but it looks like he was starting to draw a field of flowers around them in pencil. He never got the chance to paint that part, I suppose.

     Anyway, I think two certain people might like to know he was thinking about them. Especially since I know one of them is... Going through a tough time...

     I'm going to get some sleep. Maybe I'll talk to Julie tomorrow. I'm going to give her a big hug.

-Nyo!Hungary