-Entry 129-

Dear journal,

     Maybe you can relieve some of my stress. Paperwork has suddenly been piling up. I've spent the past few days in my office. Last night I pulled an all-nighter to get something very important done. I've eaten little to nothing. Only the food that Eliza has time to cook between her paperwork and meetings. Lucky, she actually gets a break.

     But I guess I should be grateful to her. Instead of her taking her free time to relax, she makes the both of us food. Ugh, I should repay her. I'll make her breakfast in bed when all this is over. I think I can complete the last few projects with one or two more all-nighters.

     What else has been going on? Well I'll tell you! I have no idea what-so-ever. I haven't had any meetings, only paperwork, so I've had no need to step foot outside the house.

      Actually, that's not true. I've been around Eliza more. I think she's getting a cold. It's not an AU, I know that. It's just a standard cold. She's not taking care of herself properly since she's running around all the time.

     Update: I visited her office. She's fast asleep on the desk. I wrapped a blanket around her and cleared her meetings for the day with a little sweet-talking.

     I better go. I think I'll take a small break and make her chicken noodle soup. America says it works, but I don't know how much to trust him since he also said to put hamburgers on people.

-Nyo!Hungary