-Entry 65-

Dear journal,

     Guess who's back?

     Here's a hint; IT'S ME. David's left and I'm back home! South Africa was fun and all, but there's nothing like home! I can't wait to see Julchen again! Eliza's currently trying to clear all the smoke from the house. I have to move some of these paintings.

     I don't know why there are so many paintings here. My 3p probably stole them. Right now I'm looking at a few paintings, though, that I'm certain aren't stolen. They're very detailed. In one, there's a woman with white hair and red eyes staring into the eyes of a man who looks a lot like me.

     They're holding hands as a fire rages in the background. I can make out tears brimming in their eyes. The woman is in a wedding dress while the man is in a suit.

     It makes me really.... Worried. Anxious. It looks like Julchen and I on our wedding day. But the fire can't be good.

     There's another painting; this one looks like Eliza. She's smiling widely, her eyes are shut. She's standing on the edge of a cliff. There's an ocean in the background with the sun setting on the horizon. She's facing with her back to the sun. She's wearing a white dress and her hair is blowing in the wind.

     On the edge of the canvass, you can the back of a man with blonde hair in a suit. I'm going to go ahead and guess it's Eliza and Edward's wedding. How weird. My wedding was so depressing and hers was so... Colorful.

     There's one more. It looks like Jewels and David. For once, Jewels is smiling. It's a small one, but it's there. David has a big grin playing on his face. They're walking side by side down a street. The buildings around them are falling down and old, looking as though they were abandoned.

     The rode is torn up and beyond repair. David looks as though he's telling Jewels a joke or something. The sky is clouded over, as though it's going to rain soon. I'm certain they're in the 3p universe. But it amazes me the artist painted them smiling as though the world around them isn't there at all.

     Oh well, they have to go. Would anyone want a painting?

-Nyo!Hungary