-Entry 72-

Dear journal,

     My sister has been trying to ditch me lately. What could she be planning? I don't have the time nor energy to write much more than this today, so deal with it.

     Follow my rules in regards to my sister. Thank you.

-Daniel

Flavia_Angelina-
Hey. I know this is super random and uncalled for, but this amazing person who has been very close to my heart for a long time is leaving wattpad.

I feel I should tell her my opinion on her right now.

She makes me laugh. She made me confused. She made me squeal. She made me ship. She made my day. We haven't properly talked in what feels like forever and I regret that so much. She's very dear to me.

Say what you want about yourself, Riley, but you're an amazing person and I am proud to call you my friend. I want everyone reading this to go over and give her a big goodbye hug.

And Riley? I've already spoken to you about this but please, if you ever decide to come back, you'll have an immediate friend in me. I hope your studies go well and I want you to make lots of friends.

Here's a task from me, hug your friends. Squeeze them. I've made several friends by just hugging people.

Please be happy. For me.

Thank you.... I'll miss you so much.

-R