-Entry 96-

Dear journal,

     I went to school with admin today, and some boys got in a fight. They were playing basketball and someone dunked it and kicked another one in the face. The fight escalated and there were throwing punches. One boy tried to pull them apart and the other boy thought he wanted to fight to, so he threw a punch at him and wow.

     It was insane. The teachers only noticed when someone threw someone else onto the ground. This was during their free period outside, but it's still surprising how all the students noticed but it took the teachers 5 minutes or something crazy like that.

     So the teachers decided to give, guess who, a punishment. The boy who was trying to break it up. The other two just got a stern talking to. Psh. Back in my day, the teachers would have beat all three of them with wooden paddles.

     I should probably pick a date for mine and Julchen's wedding. We've postponed that for far too long.

     Admin's perky because her grade doesn't have to do science fair this year instead of what the teacher told them earlier. But instead of the fair, they have to do a 600 word exactly essay in two weeks. She's happy because she can write 600 words easily and there's a prize to go to D.C. for the winner.

     Good for her. Finally something she can do.

     I want popcorn. And cake kinda. A weird mix, but a good one. I also want to pet my kitty fiancée. Yeah~

     Oh-kay I'm bored of writing! Bye~

-Nyo!Hungary