-Entry 101-

Daniel gripped his sister's cold hand, tears spilling down his face. Darryl rubbed Julia's back as she bawled into his shirt, scared to death.

It started in their finger tips and on the bottoms of their feet. It crawled it's way up further, leaving transparency behind it. Soon, Daniel wasn't holding his sister's lifeless hand, Darryl wasn't rubbing his sister's back, and Julia wasn't crying as much anymore.

They let tears escape, but they all shared matching looks of grief in place of their sobs. Daniel seemed to be the most calm of all of them, not including Eliza. He was content with his goodbyes and he was happy to be able to say goodbye to nearly everyone.

Darryl and Julia hadn't done much of that, the apologizing and the goodbying.

Their hands became see-through. As did the rest of their bodies, until only their head and neck were still there, but the fading didn't stop.

Not until only outlines of their bodies, that had previously been there, could be seen. Eliza's once blank face, formed a small smile before her face disappeared as well.

" Take care of yourselves, since we no longer can."

*Sobbing* wHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF?! It was happy for a moment then it just CRASHED. Oh well. Guess you'll just have to wait and see what happens next~