-Entry 89-

Dear journal,

     Wow, almost my 90th entry. Impressive. It feels like I only just started.

     Anyway, Eliza's been babysitting Penny to finalize whether she wants a dog or not. She's such an adorable little puppy, I can see why Edward loves her. Eliza's currently rolling around on the floor, playing with the puppy. I should take pictures. . .

     Good news and bad news. I took pictures, then Eliza smashed my camera. She doesn't like pictures taken without her consent. But I still have the memory card, so I still have the picture.

     I'm going to give Roland a makeover soon! I'm going to make him look so PRETTY! And Liza squeezed Roderich into a dress.

     I feel I should mention that we have a wall in our room on which we have recently started putting the pictures of our friends that we have gotten to cross-dress. Eliza's favorite is the picture of Edward in a maid's dress.

     Hm, I'm not sure I have a favorite. But the ones where people look super upset with themselves, yeah those are great. Perhaps I should get Julie to cross-dress? She'd look amazing.

      Um, what else is there to write about? I don't know. I'm out of words to write now. Admin's a bit ( not really though) upset that she's not in school like most of her friends on Wattpad are, because now we're all alone.

-Nyo!Hungary