-Entry 67-

Dear journal,

     I wish I hadn't broken Emilia's heart, but I just couldn't do it anymore. She's stabbing me with guilt. It's starting to hurt me. I want her to forgive me. I want to be friends again. But I've apologized enough. She needs to accept my apology and understand that I just couldn't anymore.

     Admin's planning an AU, and I'm praying it's not depressing. I could use a little happiness right now. I wonder if we'll do a cute one again, like Neko. That was fun... Until Eliza lost her voice.

     I'm looking at some of the paintings I had previously thought were stolen. There's the beach, what looks like Jewels and David's house in the 3p universe, there's a field of flowers, a forest, and a few more random ones. I think I'll donate them to a museum. I think David's masterpieces deserve to be seen by the public. Good thing he sighed his name on the bottom of each.

     The smell of smoke still lingers around the house. I really should open more windows, but it's so hot outside. That and I really don't feel like it.

     Darryl's really worried about Julia. I can feel it somewhere in my heart. I hope she's okay. She's nice when she's not trying to kill you or criticizing your fashion choice.

-Nyo!Hungary