-Entry 106-

The writing is no longer childish.

Dear journal,

I regret to inform you that Daniel is never coming back.

Hah! Just kidding. I'm right here. You totally fell for that. Eheh, my humor still hasn't changed from when I was little.

     I'm so sorry for. . . Leaving. . . So suddenly. It won't happen again. . . I hope.

     I know now though, that time is not willing to bend to my will, so I want to complete something I've been meaning to do for a long time. And that's plan my wedding. Yeah. . .

    I'm so sorry for any trouble Daniela caused you. I was a crybaby. I'm better now, though. Promise. I do hope she didn't do anything harsh.

     Jennifer was about to hang herself, but she was too short to kick the step ladder away. I'm grateful for that. I snapped the rope and wrapped her and her entire apartment in bubble wrap.

     Edward seems eager to marry Eliza as well. Hah, she called him
Squishy and she's super embarrassed about that. She's face down on her pillow mumbling something. Haha. Squishy.

     Admin's been playing a blow up saxophone, despite her having a real trumpet. I will never understand girls.

     Silvija is going to name her cat Glitter or Sparkle, because I say so. She doesn't have a choice. Those are good names.

     Eliza's also complaining about all the glitter I stirred up during my time as a. . . Spirit. She thinks she has the responsibility of cleaning it all up. Good thing too. If I had to clean it up, I'd get too emotional.

     I'm tired. I want to take a nap. But I also want to stay awake and hug everybody. Hugs are nice.

-Nyo!Hungary