Awkward Encounter

**So it's technically Friday where I'm at so here's the update for today, haha! I hope you guys enjoy!! Let me know what you think.**

Evan's POV

Falling back against the bed, I was struggling to catch my breath. My fingers were still pruned from half an hour ago, but my body had definitely warmed up since getting out of the icy chill of the water, which had turned cold about halfway through Scar and I's shower. The price to pay for avoiding World War III.

Scar leaned over my body, bracketing either side of me with his large inked up arms. He captured my lips in a slow, sensual kiss before slipping into the space between my legs.

"Have I ever told you how much I love watching you ride my dick?" He murmured into my ear before nibbling at my lobe. I rested my hands on his scratched up shoulders before humming.

"Yes, I do believe you have." I mumbled tiredly as he continued teasing my skin with gentle nips of his teeth here and there. He made a move to slide further down my body, no doubt about to put his head between my thighs, but I stopped him by grabbing his bicep.

"No more, I'm exhausted and sore." I complained right as my stomach growled. "And hungry apparently." I snickered. He just smiled while shaking his head at me but not moving from his spot.

"I'll go get you something to eat." He said before slipping from the bed and pulling on a pair of boxers. I watched his back muscles flex as he walked away, sighing dreamily before closing my eyes.

A few minutes later, he returned with a simple cup of yogurt and spoon.

"This is your idea of getting me something to eat?" I asked through my laughter. He smirked before handing them both over to me and climbing back on the bed.

"That's pretty much all I have in my fridge. You're going to have to go grocery shopping." He said before turning the T.V. on and watching the news.

"You know, my friend called you misogynistic the other day, and I'm starting to see why." I remarked with a single raised eyebrow, unimpressed with his earlier statement.

"Jesus Christ, why is it always that way with women these days? I didn't ask you to go because you have a fucking vagina and that somehow makes it your job. I asked you because I'm fucking shit at it. Just like cooking, too. I can maybe clean, but don't ever expect me to cook or stock the fridge." He said matter of factly. I laughed while rolling my eyes, not wanting to admit that he was most likely right. I finished off the yogurt and set it on the nightstand before forcefully shoving his arm aside so I could cuddle up to him. He pulled me closer when he realized what I was doing and began rubbing up and down my side is soothing strokes.

"Did your friend leave?" I asked after debating the best way to ask him. I figured just coming out and asking was the easiest. He smirked down at me before lightly pinching my side.

"Yeah, I think they all got the hint when the shower turned on and you started screaming." He chuckled smugly. My neck and face heated up as I blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm not that loud." I argued through a pout. He kissed the top of my head before mumbled an unconvinced uh-huh, sure.

"If I'm going grocery shopping for your place, you're going with me." I started, leaving no room for discussion.

"Hell no. I hate buying food. Hence why I always get take out or buy pre-made meals from those overpriced health food stores." He said offhandedly before going back to watching T.V. I mulled the thought around in my head for a little while before smiling deviously.