How You Know

**So here's the double update as promised...I lied. This was the chapter I was thinking of when I posted the last chapter. You are all going to HATE ME, like despise me, for the cliffy at the end of this chapter, but there is a chance that votes and comments can persuade me to do another early update tomorrow...hmmm. Picture below pertains to the chapter! Enjoy (as much as you can...)**

Evan's POV

Evan's POV

"I can't come home! Once I get there, dad will never let me leave the house ever again!" I countered back, hearing various things being thrown around in the background.

"Honey, I promise I'll talk to him, just please don't go through with what you're planning this way. I want to be there." Her voice sounded so hurt that it caused my stomach to turn with guilt.

"Okay. Fine. I'll come back home." I whispered, defeat lacing my tone. She released a sigh of relief on the other end and mumbled something about taking care of things and needing to go. I slumped down onto the chair placed in the back of the dressing room with my head in my hands. A few minutes later, the curtain was roughly pulled back, causing me to jump in surprise.

"Is that the dress you picked?" Scar asked as his face twisted up in distaste. I laughed at his reaction before shaking my head.

"Absolutely not. Matter of fact, I'm not going to need a dress." I told him as he cocked his brow in question.

"I called my mom because getting married without at least my parents being here, even if one of them hates you, just didn't feel right. My dad freaked out and started breaking shit. I just...my mom sounded so upset that I would even think about doing this without her. I can't, Scar. We have to go back." I plead, voice full of desperation.

"Whatever you want, baby. I'm not going to force you to do this, but how about we spend the night and leave in the morning? We're already here, let's go out and have a little fun before we have to face your dad." He suggested. I smiled at the idea before nodding my head in agreement. What was spending a few more hours in Vegas going to hurt? Getting up, I turned my back to him and motioned for him to unzip me. He did so with slow, deliberate hands.

"Loud dressing room sex?" He asked, already pulling my panties down my legs. I giggled quietly before it turned into a stifled moan as he began rubbed small circles around my clit. My legs quivered as he plunged three fingers inside of my dripping heat knuckle deep. I could hear how wet I was as he fucked me with his fingers hard and fast. I almost cried with relief as I heard his zipper being undone before I felt the heavy weight of his length resting against my ass.

"Please, please, please, please, please." I groaned out as he slowed the pace of his fingers. I whined when he completely removed them before jolting forward when he harshly smacked me right between my thighs. He soothed the sting with his fingers as my clit throbbed twice as hard.

"What do you want, baby? Tell daddy what you want." I bit my lip so hard I tasted the iron in my blood from breaking skin. Fuck I'm going to cum any second now.