24: Welcome Home

I wake up, rolling over, snuggling into Zayn's chest more. Last night was...perfect. I lay my head on his chest, the steady thump, thump, thump of his heart in my ear. He stirs beneath me and I look up at him, he smiles sleepily, opening is eyes a bit.

"Morning, babe," he says in his sexy morning voice. I smile, leaning up, pressing my lips against his.

"Morning," I say pulling away, but still in his arms. His arms wrap around me, almost pulling me on top of him. I stay curled into his arms.

"I'm hungry," he says as his stomach growls.

"Do something about it," I smirk, looking up at him. He shakes his head, trying to glare at me, but failing and smiling, "I'll go make us breakfast," I stand up and wince.

"Oh jeez," I groan grabbing the side of the bed trying to keep my balance.

"What's wrong, babe?" Zayn asks smirking

"Shut up," I groan, since he knows exactly what's wrong.

"C'mon tell me," he teases standing up, walking towards me.

"I'm sore," I say walking out of the room awkwardly since I'm so sore. I walk into the kitchen, seeing Jerrod sitting at our kitchen table.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?" I ask walking towards the kitchen.

"I need to talk to you two," he says slurring slightly. I open the cupboards, searching for the frying pans.

"Zayn!" I yell, he walks in shirtless, only in boxers and then sees Jerrod

"The fuck?" he says looking at Jerrod strangely.

"Where are the frying pans?" I ask ignoring his question about Jerrod since I don't exactly know why he's here either.

---

"So why didn't you get Pepper out?" Jerrod asks taking a swig of his beer. I guess he's been drinking since we've been gone. It's his way of coping with Pepper being gone.

"We couldn't," Zayn answers simply. He put on clothes, black shirt and dark jeans, and a hoodie. Making him looks like his 'Malik' self.

"And why the hell not?!" he yells slamming his fist down on the table. I watch as Zayn stands up from his chair and walks towards Jerrod.

"Listen, asshole, I could shove you out onto the streets, or kill you right here if I pleased. I never said you could be in my house and I'll be happy to kick you out, calm the fuck down," Zayn says shoving him a bit. Jerrod sighs and stands up, shoving the chair roughly back into the table.

"I'm out of here," Jerrod says grabbing his beer off the counter and stumbling out of the house, slamming the door on his way.

"We have to get her out, Zayn," I say after a few moments of silence.

"I know, I know, I just- I don't know how," he says running his hands through his hair.

"I'll help you come up with something," I say reaching across the table, grabbing his hand.

"No, I got it," he says blocking me out

"Zayn," I say making him look me in the eyes, "Let me in," I say, and he nods

"Sorry, okay let's figure this out,"

"I think I have a plan,"

---

"Are you sure this will work?" he says as Jerrod parks outside the hell I was stuck in for 3 months. We decided to let Jerrod come, but not participate in the plan.