4: Club 51

“How was it?” Drew asks as I walk into the kitchen. I just got back from meeting Reflex, hella scary. I spent the whole walk back thinking about him. Is that bad? Hell if I know.

“It was-erm- good I guess,” I shrug and walk to the cupboard, grabbing a coffee cup and filling it up with hot water.

“Was he intimidating?” He asks and I nod

“Yeah, a bit,” I say thinking back about everything that had just happened. Was I really attracted to him? I don’t even know his real name for God sakes!

“Adriana!” Drew yells.

“God! What?” I ask annoyed. He huffs and crosses his arms over his chest.

“I asked you a question,” he says annoyed

“And I obviously didn’t hear it, now what the hell did you say?” I ask, he sighs.

“I asked how everything went. Like what happened?” He asks and I shrug

“I got there, he was late, I gave him the drugs, then we went our separate ways,” I lie dipping my tea bag in the hot water.

“Hey, Adi, how’d it go?” Jerrod asks as he walks in the room

“Good,” I reply simply, sipping the hot tea from my cup. He raises an eyebrow at me and I shrug.

“I’m gonna head back to bed,” I say and they nod. I step out of the kitchen but stand near the door.

“She’s lying, something happened,” Drew says quietly, Jerrod agrees quietly.

“I don’t know what happened, but I need to know. Malik needs feedback and I’ll get shit if she doesn’t fess up,” Jerrod sighs. I hear him walking towards the door so I run off to my room careful not to drop my tea.

---

“Sully, get up, we got to go,” I hear Mikey say to me.

“What do you want, Mikey?” I ask rolling over slightly.

“Jerrod says we have somewhere to be, he also said don’t wear your combat boots,” I groan. No combat boots? Really, I think Jerrod is trying to ruin my life.

“Oh and you have to wear like sort of nice stuff, like jeans and a nice shirt I guess,” Mikey says shutting the door. Where the hell would a group of drug dealers be going that they need to dress up?

“Jerrod!” I yell walking out of the room.

“What?” He asks obviously annoyed.

“Can I at least know where we’re going? I need to know what to wear!” God, I sound like a girl.

“Club 51, we’re meeting Malik which is why you need to dress up. Don’t look like too much of a slut,” he says and I laugh

“Kind of hard for me to do that,” I wink and he laughs rolling his eyes at me.

“Roxy, I need help,” I say walking past the room she was staying in. She was squeezing herself into a tight red dress that went just below her ass, it had cut outs on both sides, not leaving much for the imagination with the low V-Cut and cut outs.

“Okay, c’mon,” she says still adjusting her dress. We walk into my room and I sit on the bed, letting her go through my almost entirely black closet.

“Okay, back to my room,” she sighs shutting the closet doors and we walk back to her room.

“Here, you pick,” she lays down three dresses on her bed. One red one similar to hers, glitter around the bust, large cut outs on both sides and on the back. The second was white strapless with a ring in the middle of the bust that seemed to hold the whole thing together. It had slits cut out on the side, and up the thigh. The third was a black, strapless, short dress. It had a cut out just below the bust and on the sides. I pick it up, slipping off my shirt and jeans then putting it on.