Illegal Love // Dark z.m // AU

"Rules were meant to be broken," he whispers

"As were hearts,"

Being in a gang is not easy. Adriana Winslow is the best drug dealer they have, maybe second to her best friend Jerrod. The leader is a man who no one has seen but they know the name: Zayn. One day Adriana meets a client who she slowly falls for. She knows its wrong, but she can't stop herself, yet Jerrod thinks its bad for her. Will love come through, or will her love stay illegal?

cover by givemelove_hemmings

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2014

This story may contain scenes, actions or language not appropriate for young audiences. Readers are warned of the possible content of [but not limited to] drugs, alcohol, strong language, sexual or suggestive thoughts or actions, self harm, and a gang lifestyle. Some of these actions may be triggering, you have been warned.
I am not condoning, nor suggesting you do any of the topics involved above. This is purely fictional, any character or action in the following is purely made up. Do not associate any of the actions done by characters with real life, it is [again] purely fictional. I do not own One Direction, I only own fictional characters used for the purpose of the story.