32 | nightmare solutions

Jonah | Pickles

"JJ..."

"Huh? Pickles? Are you ok? It's one in the morning."

"I'm having nightmares and I can't sleep, I mean, I'm too scared to sleep in case I see it again."

"Aw, it'll be alright because I'm here and I'll stay here till you're ok!"

"Thank you. Can I tell you about it?"

"Yeah sure!"

"What happens is that I'm out and then my mum m..m..messages me saying that I should get home immediately and I say yeah but I forget about it and w..when I get home, they're all killed and I..I scream but no one listens and then I'm left all alone and I feel scared. What if it actually happens JJ? I'm scared."

"Hey, don't worry Pickles. It won't happen. I promise it won't because how could someone do that to you of all people? You're nice and sweet and you're never horrible to me despite the fact that I pestered you asking for Pickled Onions. Remember, it's just a bad dream so don't spare a second glance towards it. Think of the nice moments and dreams okay?"

"Okay. Thank you for telling me that. I hope nothing like that ever happens JJ. I don't want to lose one more person who I felt happy around and close to do even though we didn't talk that much. Thanks a lot JJ. You're pretty sweet for telling me that. Not many boys are like that nowadays."

"Haha, it's okay Pickles. It's for a friend and plus bad dreams are stupid. It won't happen. Don't worry about that. Everything will be fine!"

"Thanks JJ. Really. You helped a lot. I will try to sleep now so talk later?"

"Yup sure Pickles. Bye. Have a good sleep and good morning."

"You too. Good morning."

A/N: AWWWWWW. THAT WAS CUTE. Same advice to anyone with nightmares. It's just a nightmare okay? 😁

Question: Least favourite colour?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Till next time!