14. When You Meet The Akatsuki

PEIN

Being surrounded by the other Akatsuki members is getting extremely uncomfortable. Pein was the one who brought your luggage into your assigned room which is why you're left alone in the lobby with the other members.

"Yay! Our Leader got us a new member!", A man wearing an orange mask squealed loudly.

The others were just staring at you, probably not believing that there was a new female member inside their hideout. The lollipop masked man couldn't stop jumping with joy and it was already annoying the blond man standing right beside him.

He was already losing his patience and in just a few minutes, he already snapped, "So what if there's a new member, Tobi? Can you just shut up! Hn!"

"But senpai! She's a girl!", Tobi, you assumed which was his name, replied. "And she can play with me!"

You slowly backed away from the two and bumped into a tall figure, you raised your head and saw a man who had facial features of a shark.

"Oh! Hello there!", He greeted with a toothy grin.

A crooked smile was all that you could give him. And before you know it, all of them started to crowd you once more and began introducing themselves in unison.

"I'm Hoshigaki Kisame."

"Itachi."

"Tobi's name is Tobi!"

"He's knocked up in the head, hn."

"I'm Sasori and the guy who hates Tobi is Deidara."

"I'm Hidan and you're fucking hot!"

"That pervert isn't my partner."

"Kakuzu, what the fuck?"

"I hate introductions."

"Don't be rude! We're Zetsu!"

There wasn't a single word that you understood from them. It was slowly getting noisy and it was already irritating you but before you could speak, a low voice echoed inside the lobby.

"What are you doing to Y/N?"

Everybody immediately stopped talking upon hearing the voice. And they didn't even have to turn their heads to find out who the owner of the voice is.

Peering over your shoulder, you noticed that Pein was standing directly behind you. Curiosity and irritation was written all over him.

He trudged to your direction as the others make way for him. The room was dead silent, it's too quiet that you could hear a pin fall.

"I don't want you people to cause trouble.", Pein spoke in a low, demanding voice. "Also, I don't want to see anyone bothering, Y/N."

He gave everyone a stern glare and as soon as his eyes landed on you, he gave you a small smile which made your heart beat erratically.

"Welcome to the Akatsuki."

SASORI

"I can't just go inside and tell everyone that I'm going to live here."

Just earlier, you remembered that Sasori is an Akatsuki member. Since he doesn't wear his cloak often when working on his puppets, it slipped your mind that he belonged to a powerful organization.