7. When He Finds Out You Like Someone

PEIN

"May I stay here for a while?", He asked as he sat down on the couch.

You were glad that you didn't go out today since the rain started to pour down. You sat down beside him and thought of a topic that you two could talk about.

"Is there someone special in your heart, Y/N?", Pein asked out of the blue, his glare seeming like he's staring right into your soul.

You were quite surprised with his straightforwardness. It was kind of weird and suspicious that he was asking you a question like this, so you tried interrogating him.

"Why? Are you going to annihilate them or something?", You crossed your arms, eyeing him in suspicion.

"I wouldn't do that to a fellow Akatsuki member, Y/N.", He said in a serious voice, "Keep that in mind."

A sigh of relief escaped your lips, you knew that he wouldn't do such a thing without a reason. You peered at him and saw that he was still waiting for your response.

"I actually do.", You spoke softly, "I have a person who I consider as my dad and my old best friend.", Your cheeks flared at the mention of your old friend.

Pein had noticed the tinge of faint pink on your face, realizing that you didn't consider the guy as best friend but something more.

"I see.", Pein stood up and walked to the door, "I should probably go now."

After the brief talk, Pein left and went back to the hideout. And now that you were reminded of the people back in your old village, you decided to pay a small visit.

SASORI

"Can't you really feel emotions?", You asked in curiosity.

You really didn't feel like working so you just hung out at Sasori's warehouse, bombarding with him with questions just to annoy him.

"For the last time, I don't have them.", He grumbled.

An evil grin was plastered on your face, you knew that you were already getting on his nerves so you decided to push more of his buttons.

"Don't you like someone, Sasori?", You teased.

He stopped working on his puppets and faced you, he was already steaming, "Don't you like someone, Y/N?", He mocked, clicking his tongue.

"I do. Because unlike you, I have emotions.", You said nonchalantly.

He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, "You do?", he inquired.

You nodded your head and told him about the guy you like. The butterflies were fluttering in your stomach when you talked about him. You looked up at Sasori and noticed that he had a dirty look on his face.

"Hey! You alright?", You asked worriedly.

He didn't bother replying, instead, he resumed working and stayed silent for the whole day.

DEIDARA

"Hey, woman! Do you like someone?", Deidara questioned while molding his clay.

"Looks like someone is curious.", You sang, trying to annoy him.

He clicked tongue at your response, "I'm just trying to start a conversation here, hn.", He replied.