Chp. 6

When we arrived to our destination it was almost dark out. Almost. It was the absolute middle of nowhere in a big field. I take a few steps toward before dropping my mouth.

"What the hell is this?" I ask angrily walking towards him.

"Calm down now horsie. This," he pauses waving around the place, "Is your freedom." He says flashing me a smile as I roll my eyes and start to walk away.

"You're pathetic." I laugh as ivwalk towards the car.

"Here." He says handing me my phone, "Plug it in." He says looking straight in my eyes and I freeze for a moment before taking my phone.

I walk over to the back of his car and plug it in to the back speakers as Place For Us by Mikky Ekko comes on.

"Now what?" I aks Theo.

"I'm nor sure." He says as an idea pops into my head as I walk closer to him.

"Tag!" I shout and run away from him.

"What!" He screams his accent thick throwing his arms in the air.

"Come get me!" I laugh as he doesnt  move his spot but suddenly comes running after me.

As I run further I feel a hand grab my arm and I trip over a rock with Theo landing right on top of me. Dead In The Water by Ellie Goulding just came on.

We were in this position for what seemed like forever. Neither of us breaking eye contact or willing to move. It's comforting in a way. Being with Theo. But he soon gets up and offers me his hand and I take it as he Yanks me up.

I grab his bicep to steady myself. He has nice muscles by the way. I look at him only to find him staring at me right back.

And before I know he he leaned in and kissed me.