Chp. 10

I wake up the next noting with my head on Theo's shirtless chest. I was sort of shocked with myself. I mean how long have I known him? 3 days? 4? I'm disappointed in myself.

I pull myself off and sit on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. How could I have been so stupid? This is basically considered rape, well not exactly I was okay with it. But now I'm just scared.

I get up and head to the shower before Theo wakes up. I turn the heat up all the way and let the water take over. I lean against the wall and push my hair back with my hands.

I want to go home.

I think to myself. I don't belong here. So I sit there and cry.

Theos POV

I'm woken up by the sound of running water. I think of who it could be but there's only one obvious choice. Skylar.

I smile to myself while thinking about last night. It was amazing. I don't think I've had sex like that in a while. I feel bad though.

She's a minor. A major one. I just felt so weak and in need of her. That's when I hear sobbing from the shower and walk into the bathroom.

Third person..

Once Theo is in the bathroom he's shocked. Skylar is sitting on the floor of the shower screaming and crying telling him to get out and that she wants to go home. Theo begins to cry not sure what to do.

Ansel calls both of them all day but no one answers, not even Skylar when she says she wants to go home.

Ansel paces around the house for what seems like ages. He got no sleep last night. Not even a minute. All he could think about is his little sister in a guys arms he barely knew and this bothered him, so he invited Andrea over to tell her what has happened.

Once Andrea is over Ansel explains everything as Andrea tears up and demands to see Skylar as she gets up but Ansel stops her saying no one can see her.

As for Skylar she is still mute and refuses to eat the food Theo gives her which makes him lose his temper and they get into another argument. They have had at least 6 argument the whole day.

And Skylar doesn't know how she'll last another day here. Let alone 3 more years.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I've just been really busy. So hope you liked the update and please vote and  leave feedback. Oh and check out Ansel's (Ansolo) new track Unite with Special Features, Unite! It's amazing!
Sydney