Chp. 24

I just wanna give a quick thank you to you guys! 22k reads! that's amazing!!!! I love you all and thank you for reading.
Sydney

Song: Wait ~ M83

Skylar's POV

"Get her to he er immediately!" I can hear shouting and I'm being pushed on something.

"You're gonna be okay Sky." I hear Ansel say.

I open my eyes to see paramedics rushing me through a hospital. Ansel is on my right and Parrish is on my left. But where's Theo? Did they take him back to jail? How much of the town is destroyed? A thousand questions run through my head but I get the words out.

I personally don't know how I got in here. Maybe something hit me? No clue. I try tovreach up for Ansel but a nurse puts my hand down as everything goes black again.

*In Skylar's mind*

I hate being the hospital. It seems that its my only home. I think I'm in a coma but I don't know. I can feel things and hear things but I feel like iI can't breath.

What happened to me?

"Skylar?" I hear a voice. It's not British so its not Theo. But it does have a weird tone.

"I'm probably the last person you'd expect to see since I haven't talked to you in two years." He says.

I know this voice. It was a voice I had grown to love.

"I'd just seen you in the news lately and I had an urge to see you. You're so beautiful. Just like the first time I saw you. On the back of a golf cart. I probably just gave myself away."

Yeah, you did.

"I am so sorry for all the shit I put you through. And now everything idc worse. But you could always come back home."

Why would I want to come back?

"I never meant to hurt you that weekend. Maybe you coyld come back one day. Everyone misses you. Especially me. I should have never accused you that day at the pool. This all could have been different. You and Ansel might have stayed, and maybe your parents..."

Why are you trailing off? Maybe my parents would be alive?

"I just, I hope you wake up soon." He says and gets up but I groan wanting to see his face.

"Skylar?" He asks.

"Mmmm hello?" I ask groaning again and wiping my eyes.

"Oh my God." He says as I look at him.

"Austin?"

Ooooo yay new character! Sorry if this is short I just wanted a quick upstart for you guys! Hope you liked it please vote comment and yeah I'll update soon!
Sydney