Chp. 20

Hey guys! If any of you like Hunter Hayes i have a new fanfic with him called Nashville and i would love it if you guys checked it out!

Sydney

Theo's POV

She was alive. A least. Bit she did break her arm and got a few scratches here and there. It's just me. I'm the only one here for her. The nurse came out and said I could go see her now. I walked in and she was conscious. Which made me even more scared then I was. She finally looked at me.

"Hi." I say.

"Hi." She says back.

I walk toward her and take her hand but she yanks it away from me. She looks down at her hands.

"Do you remember any of it or were you too drunk?" She snaps.

"Sky I remember. And I'm sorry. I hate myself for putting you in here." I say leaning closer to her. She began to cry.

"Can you call Ansel for me?" She asks.

"I'm no sure y-" She cut me off before I could finish.

"Could you please for once do something for me! Call. My. Brother." She says looking directly at me.

"Fine." I say and go to the payphone since both of us left our phones in the car.

"Hello?" A stern voice answers.

"Ansel hey its Theo. Uh uhm Skylar is in the hospital." I finish.

"What how?! What happened, where are you?!" He asks worridly.

"She got hit by a car. We're in Georgia." I say.

"Why the hell are you guys in georgia?!" He asks.

"I'm filming Insurgent." I say as I hear him sigh on the other line.

"Well I can't get there but tell her I'll see her soon and that I love her." He says when a sudden memory flashes in my mind.

"I love you Theo."

"Theo?" He says pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Yeah I'll do that. Bye. " I say and hang up and walk back into her room.

"What did he say?" She asks.

"He said he can't come down but that he misses you and he'll see you soon and that he loves you." As i say

these words her head goes down.

"Okay." She says and is quiet.

"Skylar what's on your mind?" I ask.

"How much do you remember?" She finally asked.

"Bits and pieces." I answer as I see Shai and Dave walk in.

"Hey we need you on set today." Shai says looking at Skylar.

"Okay I'll be right there.' I say and walk up to Skylar.

"I'll come back as soon as I'm done on set okay?" I say.

"Okay." She says back as I squeeze her hand and start to walk out the door.

"Hey Sky?"

"Hmm?" She murmurs.

"I love you too."

OOOOOOOMMMMGGGGG! He finally said the magic words yayay!!! Hope you liked it please vote fanfic comment and don't forget to check out my story Nashville if you guys like Hunter Hayes!
Sydney