Chp. 26

Life Support ~ Sam Smith

Skylar's POV

I sobbed for what felt like hours. I don't know why I just couldn't stop crying no matter how hard I tried. Anyone who came in I told to get out. I couldn't handle anyone right now. Not even myself.

I'm calmed down now and Ansel is sitting beside me looking worried. Most likely because I'm staring at the wall ahead of me saying nothing.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I shrug.

"Where is she?!" I hear a yell from outside, "No I don't care! I need to see her!" Another yell. A British accent.

Suddenly the door bursts open with a brown hair brown eyed man standing in the frame.

"Oh my God Skylar. Are you okay?" He asks as I just stare at him.

"Uhm Theo, can I talk to you for a sec?" Ansel asks.

"Uh... okay?" He says and they step out.

A few seconds later I hear a loud bang and I jump.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!!" I hear him shout.

"Its the truth I'm sorry!" Ansel yells back as I hear cops come in.

"No no I need to see her ond last time please stop!" I hear him yell and then its silent.

Then the Deputy walks in.

"Hey Skylar." He says.

"Hi." I say.

"Ah you do speak." He says and I chuckle.

"Uhm where are they taking him?" I ask.

"A station about and hour away since the one here went to shit." He says and I laugh hearing him curse.

"Oh." I say as he walks over to me and hugs me as I begin to cry again.

"I just wanna leave." I cry into his shoulder.

"I know you do and you will. Soon." He says rubbing my back.

"Skylar..." A soft voice comes from the door when I look over its Austin.

"I'll give you two some time." Parrish says.

"Come back okay?" I say.

"Always do." He smiles and exits as Austin comes over and sits on the bed.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Could be better." I say and its silent for a little while.

"Ansel went home to change." He says and I nod.

"What happened to us?" I ask.

"Do you not remember?" He asks worridly.

"No no I do but, why did we have to end so quickly? None of this might not have happened." I say as tears begin to spill out of my eyes again.

I'm sick of crying.

"I wish I hadn't done what I did to you. But I'm a conceded asshole so I just didn't care how i treated people." He says.

I reach over and hug him. I felt something wet prick my shoulders when I realize, he's crying.

Hey guys! Hope you liked the update! Please please don't forget to vote and all that! Also my instagram ifyoutoldmeto_ is there so follow that! love y'all.
Sydney