Chp. 23

Song: Biting Down ~ Lorde

Skylar's POV

I woke up in the same chair I fell aslepp on but the Parrish's coat around me. Ansel was sitting next to me.

"Hey Sky." He says.

"Hi." I say back as Parrish walks in.

"You're free to go, but there's a lot of paparazzi outside." He says.

"I can handle it." I answer as Ansel looks at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod, "Alright lets go then." He says.

"Can you walk me out too?" I ask Parrish.

"Yes, of course." He answers and I smile as we head for the door and I come to an abrupt stop noticing all the people outside.

"Its gonna be okay Sky." Ansel says taking my hand as Parrish puts his hand at the small of my back.

A gesture he had done a lot.

The doors open and so many flashes come in my direction. So may questions and screams are fired at me as I cling to Ansel. It had began yo rain by this point. Then thunder and everything. Ansel had decided we weren't going to stay in New York and that he was taking me somewhere else and that Parrish was coming along. Why he has to come? I don't know.

I had gotten soaked from the rain and my hair flattened but I didn't really care. I just didn't want to leave. Suddenly the wind began to pick up and the tornado sirens were going off. I could see the funnel perfectly.

"Skylar get down!" Ansel yells to me but I dont make a move.

"Skylar!" Parrish yells yet I still don't move.

All I do is look behind me to the police station and whispet 'Theo'. I take my heels off and make a run for the station as I hear both Parrish and Ansel yell after me. This whole movement feels like I'm going in slow motion. I hear a big crash behind me and see the tornado has touched down a few yards away from me. It was moving fast.

I tried to pick up my pace but it was no use I looked behind me to see it was getting closer as I was soon beginning to feel it tugging at me. I tried and tried to get away from him but it just always came back.

Here it is. The real moment where I die. I've had so many near death expietences the past 8 months and it's been terrifying. But not like this.

I'm suddenly lifted into the air as I scream for my life as a hand grbs my arm and pulls me down. I look up to see those familiar brown eyes I have almost forgotten. It was Theo.

"Sky get over here!" He yells to me as we run over to the side and hhold onto a metal bar that was in the ground.

I scream again as the tornado heads right over us then everything goes black.

Idek why i added the whole tornado thing I just thought it would be a cool idea lol. Don't forget to vote and comment ily guys:)
Sydney