Chp. 31

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated I was camping and I got no signal so I will update now! lol

Sydney

Everything I Didn't Say ~ 5 Seconds Of Summer

Skylar's POV

I woke up the nest morning lying next to Jordan with his arms around me and mine around him. Last night was probably the best night of my life. But sittikng here being awake makes me scared but I'm not. I feel like I should be scared but I'm not. I look at him as he is still in a deep slumber and I smile at him. I go into kiss him when the doorbell goes off several time which causes him to stir awake.

"I'll get it." I say and kiss him as he smiles into the kiss.

I wrap the sheets around me not really caring as I run to the door. There's no peephole so I can't look and see who it is so I open to door and freeze ikn my spot.

"Skylar?" I stand there as Theo looks at me then looks behind me to Jordan.

"Um.." I trail opff not being able to get the right words out.

"What the hell Sky?!" He yells.

"It's not her fault." Jordan steps in.

"Yeah it's yours you stupid fuck!" Theo yells at him walking toward me.

"Do you remember yet huh? Did you get all fucked up like you did with me when you woke up? Or did you smile and think everything was fine?" He says walking closer.

"How did you get here? You're supposed to be in jail." I spat at him.

"I left." He says and looks at Jordan, "You're that Deputy right? That's suppoesed to be watcher her not having sex with bher right? Well I could go back and tell them that and get you fired." Theo threatens.

"Don't!" I yell.

"Skylar just go get dressed." Jordan tells me.

"But-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Skylar please." He says so I go get dressed.

I stay around the corner for a bit and listen to them talk.

"You know I have to call the cops right." Jordan says.

"Yeah and I'll have them arrest you too." Theo says.

"You have no proof that anything happened. They won't believe it." Jordan states.

"They may not believe me but they will believe Skylar." Theo says as I turn around and slam the door.

Hey guys sorry it's short but I'll update again tomorrow! Maybe more than once ;). ily please vot and comment and all that!

Sydney