Chp. 17

"I've never been on a plane before." I say looking ah Theo.

So I decided to go. I thinking would be fun to meet everyone. (a/n since Ansel isn't famous in this story Dave Franco will play Caleb).

"It's okay just hold my hand." He days lending me his hand as I squeeze it as we took off and I looked out the window.

"Oh my God we're flying! LOOK! NOTHING HAS EVER LOOKED LIKE THIS EVER IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY!" I yell as Theo begins to laugh at me.

A little but into the flight they neighbor play movies the first one on was The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. I loved that movie so much that I knew almost every line to it.

"Wow." Theo says and I look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"You know almost every word to this but you've never seen Divergent?" He asks.

"Pretty much!" I say and begin to laugh.

"Drinks?" A flight attendant asks.

"I'll have a coke." I say as she just looks at me.

"Uhm okay." She says getting out a coke as I suddenly get confused, "Here you are." She says handing me my coke as I give her money and she leaves.

"That was weird." I say as Theo looks down. "What?" I ask.

"It's just that she thought since you were with me you'd want something alcoholic." He says and I mouth 'Oh'.

"Well this coke is delicious." I laugh and he does too.

It was almost the end of the movie and my eyes began to become heavy.

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep." I say and lean on Theo's shoulder.

"Okay." He says and kisses the too of my head as I drift off.

***

Sorry guys for another short one. I'm trying to do the best I can. Hope you liked it:) vote comment all that.
Sydney