Chp. 35 *Important Authors Note*

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry I haven't updated I had a wedding over the weekend which was so much fun! I have a quick question for y'all.. Should I make a sequal to this story?? I'm thinking it could be like that new Nicholas Sparks movie The Best Of Me. Would you guys like that or should I just continue with one story? Leave it in the comments! Enjoy the update!

Sydney

When Did You Stop Loving Me ~ Hunter Hayes

Skylar's POV

I was completely speechless. The wordws couldn't make their way or or even sentences at this point. His eyes burn into mine as we just stand there. He suddenly breaks away from the glance and looks behind me to Jordan and Austin and barges inn directly to Jordan.

"Theo stop!" I yell.

"Skylar you don't know what he did to you." He says but i get him to look at me and I shake my head.

"No, I do. He told me." I say as I feel the tears start to spill out of my eyes.

"Then why is he still here?" He asks getting angry.

"Because he can be Theo!" I yell.

"Oh but you cut me off completely after we have sex." He says.

"Oh stop. God you are so fucking full of yourself." I yell.

"Sky calm down." Jordan says.

"She doesn't have to listen to you!" Theo yells in his face as Jordan stands there completely still.

"You're absolutely right!" I yell getting all you thier attention. "I don't have to listen to him or you or even Austin. I don't need to put up with all the bull shit people say around here! I could pack up and leave right now if I really wanted to. Because this is the truth Theo, I don't wanna live here anymore!" I yell at them as they all just stand there.

"Are you saying you're leaving?" Austin asks.

"Shouold I? Because I sure as hell don't want to live here anymore. And no I don't care if I leave Ansel behind he seems to be doing prety well on his own. And I don't give one flying fuck about leaving Andrea because she's the one whob started this whole mess. So to answer your questi0on Austin I think I will be leaving. I won't be telling any of you where I am going, I mean what kind of idiot does that?" I say anhd walk over to Austin.

"And don't even bother going home. That's the last place I'd want to go." I say and walk over to Parrish.

"Please don't go after me. I am not worth your time or anyone at the police station. Maybe someday I'll remember what happened in Southport." I say and lean in and kiss him gently and break away and look at Theo.

"Theo. Who would have guessed that and 8 year olds stalker would turn out to be famous and kidnap her and fall in love with her. Because I sure as hell wouldn't. Theo you made my life hell." I say and he chuckles, "But I fell madly in love with you. Sure I wasn't the best after our first time but everyone has struggles. This is another one for me right here." I start as I see his eyes get watery, "Theo I- I don't know how I am going to be able to do this and not miss you because I will miss you. Everyday for however long I am gone." I turn towards Jordan and Austin who are also crying, "I'll miss both of you too. But I have to do this if I want to be my own person. I can't keep living like this. I have to be careful everywhere I go so I don't get shit said to me. I can't stay here anymore. Which is why I have to let you all go." I say and Jordan and Austin come and hug me and I continue to cry.

They let go as I see tears streaming downb Theo's face as I walk over to him and grab his face.

"Hey hey look at me." I say as he looks up, "It has to be. But I want you to know that I love you Theo okay? I love you. But I have to go." I say and kiss him hard.

I go to my room and get money and the suitcase I brought to Southport and added more to it and walk back into the living room towards the door. I stand there for a second before turning to all of them.

"Bye." I say and head out the door.

HOLY SHIT!!! Did y'all see that coming? Don't worry it ain't over yet. But please comment about th sequel and please vote!! Love you guys!

Sydney