Chp. 27

Wash ~ Bon Iver

Skylar's POV

Today was the day I was finally getting out of the hospital. If you were wondering, I still don't remember Theo. Nothing. Not a single thing had come back to me. Which means I'll be going back to live with Ansel but he says we have to get my clothes from Theo's loft if it's still there. I'm kinda hhoping it's not though, I really don't wanna see the place I've been living for 8 months and not being able to remember any of it.

But as we pull up it seems as though its still there.

"The tornado only touched down by the station." Ansel says.

We get out of the car and walk towards the door. I stand there for a second not really sure if i can do this.

"Skylar? You okay?" Ansel asks.

"I don't know if I can do it." I say as he comes over by me.

"Skylar, you'll be fine. All you have to do is grab some clothes and we can leave. Okay?" He says and I nod walking in.

It was pretty nice then from how it looked on the outside.

"Uhm I'm not sure where my room is." I say to Ansel as he leads me to a room with a big window, a queen bed all white, and floral printing wallpaper.

I walk over to what I guess was my closet and take all the clothes out. There was a lot. After we had gotten them all we headed back to our apartment.

When we walk in there's suitcases laid out on the floor.

"Are we leaving?" I ask.

"Only for a little while." I hear a voice behind and turn to see Deputy Parrish as I run up and hug him.

"Wait you're coming with us?" I ask.

"Yes. I am now what they like to call a protector which basically means I'll be looking out for you." He says.

"Are you coming?" I ask Ansel and he shakes his head, "Why not?"

"I'm starting theater." He says.

"So you have to stay?" I ask.

"Yeah I do Sky. You'll be okay trust me." He says and hugs me and heads off to his room.

"Well ya better get packing." Parrish says.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Southport, North Carolina." He says.

I pack for about 30 minutes and we load up his car. It's an SUV so its nice and big. I give Ansel the biggest hug for like 5 minutes and enter the car.

"You ready?" Parrish asks.

I look around at the city and then my eyes land on him, "Yeah. Lets go."

Hey guys sorry its short but what do you think about Skylar and Parrish leaving together? Alone? Hmmmm. Please vote comment all that:) ily
Sydney