Chp. 21

*3 months later*

Skylar's POV

I wake up in the familiar white sheets I have now gotten used to. I wasn't alone. I'm not alone anymore. I roll over and lay my head on Theo's bare chest as he wraps his arm around my waist.

Ever since he said he loved me in the hospital we've never been closer. We came back to NYC last month since they had finished their filming in Georgia. I mainly went sight seeing while they filmed. I even met Hunter Hayes .

"Are you hungry?" He asks me.

"Ugh can't we just stay like this all day?" I beg.

"As tempting as that sounds I have a meeting today." He says and I sit upright.

"Alright I'll go make some eggs." I say getting up but he grabs my waist and pulls me back down to the bed.

"Not quite yet." He smirks and kisses me.

Passionate first then more heated. I put my legs on either side of him and roam my hands all along his chest then I get up.

"Well I shoulf mmake breakfast don't wanna be late for your meeting." I smirk before leaving in one of his button down and my bra and panties.

"Tease!" He shouts through the loft.

"I know!" I say back going to the fridge and getting the eggs out, crack them and put them in the pan.

I hear Theo come into the kitchen just as the eggs are done. He's wearing aa suit. He looks amazing in them.

"Cheese? I ask him holding up the bag.

"Nah I'm good." He says as I put some on mine.

We eat in silence for about five minutes before I clean everything up.

"Well I should get going." Theo says coning over and gives me several pecks before I say goodbye and he leaves.

I watch him as he leaves to his car and I smile. I go to my bedroom to get ready for the day. I put on a mint green dress with a lace and zipper top and a floral print bottom and do my makeup. when I finish curling my hair theres a knock on the door. I run to the door with a smile thinking it might be Ansel since hehe's been stopping by a lot.

But I freeze when I open the door.

"Skylar Elgort?" The cop in front of me asks and I nod.

"Do you live here?" He asks.

"Yes." I get out not even a whisper.

"Not from your records. I know what happened to your parents. You're gonna have to come with us." He says as he drags me out of the loft.

SHIT!!!!!!! Well uh that kinda just happened... But no worries. Please vote and comment:) ily guys:)
Sydney