Chp. 32

Eye Of The Needle ~ Sia

Skylar's POV

After I had slammed the door I heard footsteps coming as I was only i my bra and underwear. The door burst open to show an angry Theo in the frame.

"What? Do you have a problem with people who slam doors?" I spat at him.

"No but I do have a problem with you being here with him." He says walking closer.

"Well that isn't your decision to make now is it?" I ask.

"No but-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Then why don't you take you and your obsession with me out of this town and leave!" I yell at him as I go to the bathroom to put clothes on.

As the door closes behind me I drop to the ground and cry. I sit there for a minute as I finally get up and get dressed and walk out to see cops here and Theo in cuffs. I look towards Jordan as he looks disappointed and personaly I wouldn't blame him.

"Ah Ms. Elgort." One of the cops says as he walks up to me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You're here with Deputy Parrish correct?" He asks.

"Yes it was at my brothers request he come with me since my brother has school." I say.

"And nothing has gone wrong has it?" He asks.

"No not until her showed up." I said nodding my head towards Theo.

"She's lying don't believe her!" Theo yells.

"Is there something you aren't telling us?" He asks.

I don't hesitate when I say no. He thanks me as they take Theo back to New York. I look over at Jordan who is looking down at the ground as I walk over to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"You didn't have to lie for me." He says.

"I technically didn't because it wasn't a bad thing. Nothing went wrong." I say.

"But it was wrong of me to do that to you." He says.

I look at him as he is still look at the ground as I take his face in my hands and lift his face to look into my eyes.

" Look at me. Does it look like I thought what we did was wrong? Sure other people may think that but they don't understand. Age doesn't know love. And I'm not saying I am in love with you but for other people who could possibly be going through the same thing as we are and how I was with Theo. This all got so big and so complicated because he's famous well you aren't famous. You are an amazing deputy from New York and I think that's pretty special." I finish as he looks as if he is about to cry.

I lean in and kiss him gently. He grabs the back of my neck and kisses me back. I break away from it not wanting to go further at the moment. He smiles when the kiss breaks and stares at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I laugh.

"Because you're beautiful." He says. 

I laugh and gently shove him and stand up but I must stood up to quickly because I feel dizzy as soon as I stand up and I topple over and hit my head as everything goes black.

I swear I end so many chapters like this lol. But hope you guys liked it lol don't forget to vote and comment. I think you guys are gonna like what happens next;)

Sydney